By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Last movie you watched?

Green Lantern in 3d!!!
It was mediocre, but not as bad as the reviews suggest. I would give it a 6/10

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

Super 8. Didn't like it, not my kind of movie.

In Cinema: Cars 2
At Home: Lawrence of Arabia

Loved both :)

This is not literally the last movie I saw, but the last movie I made an effort to watch was True Grit. I was going to watch it in the theater, but I procrastinated so long it was too late.

I thought it was awesome, but could have been improved by putting subtitles for Cogburn's speech. Then again since I watched it on DVD I could have done it myself. But seriously if you do not watch this movie in DEAD SILENCE you need to have the subtitles on because his diction is that incomprehensible.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

28 Days & Weeks later. Both amazing, hope 28 Months later comes soon.

Around the Network

The last movie I watched was 27 Dresses. I thought it was a great romantic comedy.

Just rewatched Inception yesterday and still blown away by that movie. It seriously is phenominally good.

But if you mean the last movie I went and saw in theaters I belive it was Pirates of the Carribean on Stranger Tides. That or Thor, I saw both opening week so whichever came second was the last one I saw.

I just saw the extended edition of Lord of the Rings: Return of the King in theaters. Phenomenal.

Actually nevermind the last movie I saw in theatres was Super 8 and it was FREAKING SWEET!

If you haven't went to see it yet go ASAP if your a fan of old Speilberg and alien movies like Close Enctounters of the 3rd Kind and E.T.