By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Last movie you watched?

kick ass.quite good but a bit gory in places.

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Around the Network

The last 2 in order were:

-Wild at Heart

Very good, it's quite slow, as every lynch movie, but very original and involving, it was the 1st timeI've seen it.

-Zombieland

That's fun one of the best zombie parodies I've seen, only beaten by Shaun Of The Dead imo.

I still have to see Inception (but I won't miss it).

Scott Pilgrim vs the world, best movie I have seen all year and is (not surprising) the best movie that has anything to do with video games. Can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

Date Night from Netflix. It was ok but i thought it had too much sexual content.

Inception...... haven't seen a lot of movies after that one

Around the Network

at home: Spirited Away (one of my favs of ALL time) 

theater: Resident Evil in 3D, awful just awful!!! 

and Inception fro like the 10th time hehehe

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Transformers is the last movie I have watched and I really enjoy it.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

A great movie that should be seen by gamers.  It's filled to the brim with references most gamers will get, it's funny, and your non-gamer girlfriend or date will find enough in the movie to be satisfied as long as she's not an anti-gamer.  Even the likely pitfall of Cera being Cera is narrowly avoided here.  See it if you haven't, and do so as quickly as possible.  It may not be a great film, but it's good and it will speak to the viewer on many levels (at least as far as the average vg fan is concerned).  Not seeing it is like denying the culture based on your own activities (as gamers), and further suggesting to the "mainstream" that any attempts to cater to you are wasted.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

Up - wow!!

Karate kid- good movie.. watched it twice

Toy Story 3- amazing! watched it twice

Inception- Epic! watched it twice :P second time though really sucked for me

mm i feel im missing something

kopstudent89 said:

Up - wow!!

Karate kid- good movie.. watched it twice

Toy Story 3- amazing! watched it twice

Inception- Epic! watched it twice :P second time though really sucked for me

mm i feel im missing something

watch it a third time and it will be awesome again! it worked with me!

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"