By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KEVIN BUTLER MOVE AD!

jneul said:
VGhippy said:

I'm impressed that after one advert my interest in the move went up from about 4/10 to about 7/10.

you should have a look at my move threads then

I'll take a peek :P

Around the Network

There was nothing epic about this commercial. It lacked originality and the typical sense of humor that KB brought to the ads. Not the worst but not memorable. It's only the Sony fanboys going gaga over the ad as expected.

Soonerman said:

There was nothing epic about this commercial. It lacked originality and the typical sense of humor that KB brought to the ads. Not the worst but not memorable. It's only the Sony fanboys going gaga over the ad as expected.

WTF? GTFO of this thread seriously all you do is fucking call out fanboys like your not one your self.

AND MODS THIS GUY AIN'T BANNED? REALLY? OTHER PPL ARE BANNED SO QUICKLY JUST BY SAYING "FANBOY" THIS GUY ISN'T?

Looks like a fan remix of old Wii commercials. But in a good way.

Love and tolerate.

Soonerman said:

They cannot like it without being "Sony fanboys going gaga over the ad...". I dont find it epic myself, but its a matter of taste. Its not like they are saying negative crap about the things you like.