Forums - Sony Discussion - KEVIN BUTLER MOVE AD!

What game do they show at 0:48 with mecha ?



PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
richardhutnik said:

The "some people" I believe were core HD fanboys until Sony and Microsoft came out with their own versions of motion control.

and some people were "Motion control" fanboys until Sony and Microsoft came out with their own versions of motion control.



“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Zlejedi said:

What game do they show at 0:48 with mecha ?


Probably Time Crisis: Razing Storm



“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

That was an awesome video. Viking KB for the win.

Where can i find that picture of KB to put up in my living room. There's a picture of me and my girlfriend whic is getting rather old an needs replacing. she won't mind.

much.

Oh, and I'm sold, vikings should be involved in all future marketing projects.



Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

hatmoza said:

That was a cheap shot at Microsoft in the beginning ... but I couldn't stop laughing because of his laugh.


I think you will find it was actually a bit of a clever jab at "OLD SONY"

You remember OLD SONY

"WE want people to think; I will get another job to own one"

"The next generation starts when WE say so"

"Nintendo makes games for kids WE are not in the same market. Motion Control is not something that interests us"



Around the Network

EPIC!!! So getting that Gun Add-On :D KB FTW



  Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Cypher1980 said:
hatmoza said:

That was a cheap shot at Microsoft in the beginning ... but I couldn't stop laughing because of his laugh.


I think you will find it was actually a bit of a clever jab at "OLD SONY"

You remember OLD SONY

"WE want people to think; I will get another job to own one"

"The next generation starts when WE say so"

"Nintendo makes games for kids WE are not in the same market. Motion Control is not something that interests us"


Welcome time traveler from December 2005. Today's date is 09/06/2010



I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Cypher1980 said:
hatmoza said:

That was a cheap shot at Microsoft in the beginning ... but I couldn't stop laughing because of his laugh.


I think you will find it was actually a bit of a clever jab at "OLD SONY"

You remember OLD SONY

"WE want people to think; I will get another job to own one"

"The next generation starts when WE say so"

"Nintendo makes games for kids WE are not in the same market. Motion Control is not something that interests us"


Welcome time traveler from December 2005. Today's date is 09/06/2010


That would be why it was a clever jab at "THE PAST"



Thank you for repeating that twice. I didn't get it the first time.



I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Ping_ii said:

When are they planning to get this ads on T.V? the very last min before PSmove releases I bet, this is why I hate Sony's marketing style.


Its normal to advertise a product at or close to release. It seems you hate the marketing sales of most companies.