By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - God Didn't Create Universe

binary solo said:

Why is it that 99% of threads about God / religion in secular forums like this are started by atheists? It's almost like atheists have collectively decided to use internet forums to evangelise their beliefs.

Good point.  Atheists are trolls!

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:
Slimebeast said:
highwaystar101 said:

I have plenty of fun, it just doesn't involve video games any more I'm afraid. I come here to check off topic because I like the mix for people we have here.

So what do u like to do in your free time?

Not that it's any of your business, but I tend to hang out with my friends, see my girlfriend, read, go pubbing/clubbing, and so on. Sometimes I do exciting or cultural things too, but not everyday.

Video games used to be one thing on that list, but it's faded off now. I just come to off topic because there is a good mix of people here.

Awww... but video games can do so much. Imagine, without Football Manager you'll never get a chance to see Villa win the Champions League or the Premiership... ;)

... and England actually win stuff in virtual land :P

binary solo said:

Why is it that 99% of threads about God / religion in secular forums like this are started by atheists? It's almost like atheists have collectively decided to use internet forums to evangelise their beliefs.

Well, when such a prominant scientist says something on the subject in regards to his field I think its worthy of a thread. Plus speaking as an atheist myself I think many of us just like debating and arguing and the internet is a great place to do it.

highwaystar101 said:
Slimebeast said:
highwaystar101 said:
Slimebeast said:
highwaystar101 said:

I have plenty of fun, it just doesn't involve video games any more I'm afraid. I come here to check off topic because I like the mix for people we have here.

Not that it's any of your business, but

LOL!

Why are you trying to take the piss out of me?

Your reply wasn't very polite.

I thought Harry Potter created the universe?

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:
Slimebeast said:

Not that it's any of your business, but I tend to hang out with my friends, see my girlfriend, read, go pubbing/clubbing, and so on. Sometimes I do exciting or cultural things too, but not everyday.

Video games used to be one thing on that list, but it's faded off now. I just come to off topic because there is a good mix of people here.

I see. Do you have the same gf?

Did you get tired of video games? They don't excite you much anymore?

FootballFan said:

You are not far off with 90% of the universe made up of magicial  stuff called dark energy and dark matter. All this dark stuff sounds like something from Star Wars: "Beware of the dark side of the force". "The Force" works a lot like gravity.

Slimebeast said:
highwaystar101 said:
Slimebeast said:

LOL!

Why are you trying to take the piss out of me?

Your reply wasn't very polite.

Well I'm sorry, I just thought that you were getting a bit too personal.

Scoobes said:

highwaystar101 said:

Awww... but video games can do so much. Imagine, without Football Manager you'll never get a chance to see Villa win the Champions League or the Premiership... ;)

... and England actually win stuff in virtual land :P

I could build a time machine and travel to 1982, that seems like the most feasible way to see Aston Villa win the champions league in real life :D.

FootballFan said:

But JK Rowling created Harry Potter, does that make JK Rowling super God?