By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Move Game Scores are Out?!

In the latest issue of biggest selling Polish video game magazine - PSX Extreme - we find reviews of Sports Champions, Kung Fu Rider and Start the Party. Since Sports Champions got 8+/10, other two scored much less - respectively 6+/10 and 5-/10.

In the PlayStation Move's test author claimed that there is no need to buy navi controller - Sixaxis/Dualshock may be used the same way. What's more, we can connect only 4 motion controllers at once (or just two sets motion controller + navi).

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=pl&u=http://www.gamezilla.pl/content/pierwsze-na-swiecie-recenzje-gier-wykorzystujacych-playstation-move-ukazaly-sie-w-polskim-ma&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.gamezilla.pl/content/pierwsze-na-swiecie-recenzje-gier-wykorzystujacych-playstation-move-ukazaly-sie-w-polskim-ma%26hl%3Den&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhh1irJ6OFF9-k5uHpYE_WPazN9vIQ

So yeah about what I expected really, the aracade like Japanese title and the ultra casual start the party didn't do too well..I'll be buying Kung Fu Rider for sure tho :P it's gonna be a blast of a game imo

and also heard IGN scores will be out tomorrow? :S not sure

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

The embargo lifts september 1st, so this is probably real enough.

not to bad, i expected as much from sports champions

Rainbird said:

The embargo lifts september 1st, so this is probably real enough.

It's already 1st in Europe and Asia right? cool :D maybne I should have made this the official PS Move game review thread

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Embargo ends today, so sites will start posting reviews/impressions starting at 12:00am.

Expecting Sports Champions, EyePet, and maybe The Fight to score ok. Everything else, bad.

Around the Network

Better than i was expecting from Sports Champions. I was expecting it to get slammed.

Sports Champions ftw!!!!!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

How come every time something leaks it's never in english or from a well known website??? And why must it be for the party games??? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????...........

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

ehh..i was hoping for higher from champs but its not bad. It doesnt really matter though, they could've scored it lower im still getting it.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

That's about what I expected for Kung Fu Rider, and 5 points more than I expected for Start the Party.