By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Move Game Scores are Out?!

NiKKoM said:
joeorc said:

And once again Has enyone played a single game on the Wii that used (2) Wiimotes at once instead of the Wiimote and a Nunchuck?

Me.. Samba de Amigo and House of the Dead had a dual wield mode..

Thank you.

that i do not think was so hard now since you played it . Since i have not played that one how does the game differ with 2 Wiimotes instead of a Wiimote and Nunchuc. would you say the 2nd Wiimote bring's in an extra element to that game?

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Around the Network
joeorc said:
NiKKoM said:
joeorc said:

And once again Has enyone played a single game on the Wii that used (2) Wiimotes at once instead of the Wiimote and a Nunchuck?

Thank you.

that i do not think was so hard now since you played it . Since i have not played that one how does the game differ with 2 Wiimotes instead of a Wiimote and Nunchuc. would you say the 2nd Wiimote bring's in an extra element to that game?

With Samba de Amigo.. No... cause the default setting is playing with a Nunchuk and Remote.. cause the nunchuk has it's own motion sensing.. 2 wiimotes gives the abilty to be wireless.. thats it..

House of the Dead.. well it uses the pointer from the Wiimote not the motion technology.. the nunchuck is only used for quickreload by flicking it.. it brings being a bad-ass element to the game cause dualwielding guns is always bad-ass..

I don't think a 2nd wiimote brings that much extra to the games.. cause the only thing the nunchuk lack is a pointer..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
joeorc said:
NiKKoM said:
joeorc said:

Thank you.

With Samba de Amigo.. No... cause the default setting is playing with a Nunchuk and Remote.. cause the nunchuk has it's own motion sensing.. 2 wiimotes gives the abilty to be wireless.. thats it..

House of the Dead.. well it uses the pointer from the Wiimote not the motion technology.. the nunchuck is only used for quickreload by flicking it.. it brings being a bad-ass element to the game cause dualwielding guns is always bad-ass..

I don't think a 2nd wiimote brings that much extra to the games.. cause the only thing the nunchuk lack is a pointer..

yes it does have motion control's but it also lacks a camera which is what the Wiimote has built inside including the other sensor's. The big thing is how many other Wii games are there that use 2 Wiimotes to control a Wii game with  2 Wii controller's for one person being the main control method?.

I ask this Because Even Sony has only one game that requires you to have 2 Playstation Move controller's and that's the Fight lights out but there are more games that if you have an extra Move controller the game is enhanced with the Extra Playstation Move while it's in play.

I AM BOLO

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

I'm surprised some people are still not grasping this concept yet(or stubbornly refusing to):

*In Wii sport you waggle hard hoping for a hit or power shot*

*In sport champion motion tracking is true 1:1 , its not geasture based, you can line up the shots or do whatever maneuver/spin that you want to with a touch of realism, you waggle you miss* I doubt even with Motion Plus, Wii can achieve that.

What you need to understand is that people who are getting playstation move do not find Wii experience to be what they're looking for. My mother is getting move because she liked the idea of motion control after playing the Wii but found Wii's accuracy to be deeply lacking.

A lot of people who are bashing the move seem to be on the notion that the move concept = wiii. Sure, I won't argue with that. But as with all the technologies someone come up with an idea, somebody else takes it and makes it better, that's how everything progress. Its only a matter of time before the gap between Wii mote and Move becomes indisputable when deeper and more sophisticated games for move come out.

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

allblue said:

I  Its only a matter of time before the gap between Wii mote and Move becomes indisputable when deeper and more sophisticated games for move come out.

well that's the Thing In my opinion ,it is right now due to  for example the use of playstation Move for RTS type of Games. Something of which none of the other two motion control system's have come to really enable to that level of control with their motion control system that the Playstation Move has been shown to do with it's motion control.

add in Augmented reality with playstation Move control also, the only other motion control system out of the 3 beside Playstation move for employing Augmented reality is the Kinect it also allows that level beside the Move between the Three for that level of added game play.

something of which i think is kind of sad because I think many Wii motion consumer's would enjoy Augmented reality for their Wii game experience like that is included on the Playstation 3 and the xbox360's motion control games. I think that it add's a element that draws you more into the game because of it's ability to add in items you have lying arround the house into the game on the fly..or better yet you draw right on paper.

example:

I AM BOLO

ps:

Around the Network
allblue said:

I'm surprised some people are still not grasping this concept yet(or stubbornly refusing to):

*In Wii sport you waggle hard hoping for a hit or power shot*

*In sport champion motion tracking is true 1:1 , its not geasture based, you can line up the shots or do whatever maneuver/spin that you want to with a touch of realism, you waggle you miss* I doubt even with Motion Plus, Wii can achieve that.

What you need to understand is that people who are getting playstation move do not find Wii experience to be what they're looking for. My mother is getting move because she liked the idea of motion control after playing the Wii but found Wii's accuracy to be deeply lacking.

A lot of people who are bashing the move seem to be on the notion that the move concept = wiii. Sure, I won't argue with that. But as with all the technologies someone come up with an idea, somebody else takes it and makes it better, that's how everything progress. Its only a matter of time before the gap between Wii mote and Move becomes indisputable when deeper and more sophisticated games for move come out.

it's because they chose to be ignorant, most people realise the facts, however deny to acknowledge that the move is different from the wii...

the ironic thing is if Nintendo had made the move with wii 2, you would hear a different story from certain people there would be nothing short of praise how Nintendo was further progressing the technology and how you all could not wait to get hands on with it, in reality because Sony made it suddenly it's a wii-copy and you choose to be ignorant of the advances made technology wise....

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1