By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VANQUISH DEMO Impressions thread (Is up on XBL..will be up on PSN soon)!

VANQUISH DEMO Impressions thread (Is up on XBL..will be up on PSN soon)!

0 -- DEMO SUCKED CROCODILES ASS! 22 8.98%

1 -- Should be called Failish not Vanquish 4 1.63%

2 -- Below Average...meh 12 4.90%

3 -- Decent demo...but no... 52 21.22%

4 -- Great demo! 93 37.96%

5 -- BEST DEMO EVAR! 62 25.31%

Total:245

The demo for the highly intense shooter Vanquish has arrived. The story of the game is set in the near future. Russia and the United States are vying for ownership of the world’s fast-depleting energy resources and the US has constructed a space station in order to harness energy from the sun.  Russian forces capture this space station and divert its harvested solar energy into a blast wave that destroys San Francisco, aiming to force the US into a total and unconditional surrender. In response, the US tasks its armed forces with recapturing the space station before the Russians can annihilate their next target New York. The player will take control of Sam, a government agent kitted out with a futuristic battlesuit.

This game is being directed by the creator of the Resident Evil series and developed by the same studio who brought to us the highly acclaimed action game Bayonetta. The demo size is 467.3 MB, so make sure you have enough space for it.

Note: The demo is only available for download in the US XBL marketplace. The same demo will be available in the US PSN store today (in few hours). So keep checking.

This games been pretty anticipated!

I can't wait to get my hands on the demo but you Xbox guys got it first, so check it out and let us know how it is!!

ASSIGN THE DEMO A SCORE OUT OF 5....and also say if it lived up to your expectations and what you loved most/hated most!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I'm not a Gold member, which, today, has thoroughly pissed me off. I should have seen it coming but I did not. Grrrr!

Played it at MS Kinect showcase in Canada. Spent 30 minutes on this demo and its easily BEST DEMO EVAR!

is it only for psn plus members?

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Khuutra said:

I'm not a Gold member, which, today, has thoroughly pissed me off. I should have seen it coming but I did not. Grrrr!

You have a PS3 too so in a few hours you will be able to play it

@zgamer

I don't think so..

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Khuutra said:

@zgamer

I don't think so..

thank god, il download it tomorow morning. now its time to read.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

hmmm hopefully not a PSN Plus timed exclusive or something...

EDIT: too late it seems...

zgamer5 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Khuutra said:

@zgamer

I don't think so..

thank god, il download it tomorow morning. now its time to read.

Yeah I'll have to download it tomorrow too unless it comes on soon.

Can't wait to play the demo... I've been waiting for it since last week... I didn't see the time I could get out of College today (even before arriving there :P) and I still have to wait since I've heard PSN updates at around 07:00/07:30 p.m EST... which means I still have to wait for like 3/3:30 hours >_<

And since my internet speed sucks, I'll probably have to wait for HOURS for the download to finish (It took me 21 Hours to finish downloading the God of War III demo which was like 2GBs when it was released on PSN back then... I've heard the demo on XBL is 467MBs so I'll have to wait for like 4/6 hours for it to download :S)

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Didnt know this was coming today on PSN.

There will be a lot of demos then. RUSE, Castle Crashers (which Im getting ) and this.

Will check it out.

www.jamesvandermemes.com