By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New CNET Prizefight 360S vs PS3 Slim (Closest in CNET Hitsory!)

Price Fight? LAWL I'm sorry but I find their episodes rather horrible tbh. I don't care who won this the show is meh

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

very 360 biased... and mis informed

mM
leo-j said:

someone should tell them there is netflix streaming and will be cross game chat 

why would they give design to xbox just because it is shiny." says biased in gay sounding voice"

Trentonater said:
leo-j said:

Well at least tell them about the Netflix streaming, cant argue for a feature that isnt there yet and has no timeline on when it will show up

Around the Network
Trentonater said:

why would they give design to xbox just because it is shiny." says biased in gay sounding voice"

Well I agree with them on design.  The PS3 slim is kinda just blah and boring,  but the new Xbox 360S really stands out.  The only console that looks nicer is the original PS3, IMO.  I think it should have been knocked more because of the external power supply, but still be a winner over the PS3 in that category

Trentonater said:
leo-j said:

And netflix will be discless soon. 

Vetteman94 said:
Trentonater said:

Well I agree with them on design.  The PS3 slim is kinda just blah and boring,  but the new Xbox 360S really stands out.  The only console that looks nicer is the original PS3, IMO.  I think it should have been knocked more because of the external power supply, but still be a winner over the PS3 in that category

and since when was looks important in a console they should add durability 

Trentonater said:
Vetteman94 said:
Trentonater said:

Well looks is part of Design and that is the category you are arguing about,  and from early reports the new Xbox 360S are pretty rock solid machines so what else do you want them to grade Design on?

Vetteman94 said:
Trentonater said:
Vetteman94 said:
Trentonater said:

Well looks is part of Design and that is the category you are arguing about,  and from early reports the new Xbox 360S are pretty rock solid machines so what else do you want them to grade Design on?

it still breaks when you move it while a disk is in motion and its curved design would cause gpu damage if knocked over