By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft to increase price of Xbox Live Gold

Alby_da_Wolf said:
Squilliam said:
JamaicameCRAZY said:
Squilliam said:

Consoles are closed box monopolies. If people truely hated what monopolies do then then why didn't a boycott start at step 1: Whether or not to actually buy a console? People pay at least an extra $10-15 average for the right to play any third party game on a console and the 1st party games are padded to match as well. This whole thread is about being screwed in the butt by an 8 inch penis vs a 10 inch penis. People are complaining about the extra two inches and ignoring the fact that they've already got all 8 inches up their butt anyway.

It has to stop somewhere right?

Gamer butts have been found to be very accommodating. Im sure they can fit a few more inches at least...

With a 400 inch long penis, MS should be able to screw orally and anally at the same time even the users with the longest bowels, so no need to exceed that size...

Even if its overkill, Sony always wants to exceed Microsoft in everything they do. It almost goes without saying that Sony have a goal to have at least 20% more girth and length than Microsoft.

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Squilliam said:
JamaicameCRAZY said:
Squilliam said:

Consoles are closed box monopolies. If people truely hated what monopolies do then then why didn't a boycott start at step 1: Whether or not to actually buy a console? People pay at least an extra $10-15 average for the right to play any third party game on a console and the 1st party games are padded to match as well. This whole thread is about being screwed in the butt by an 8 inch penis vs a 10 inch penis. People are complaining about the extra two inches and ignoring the fact that they've already got all 8 inches up their butt anyway.

It has to stop somewhere right?

Gamer butts have been found to be very accommodating. Im sure they can fit a few more inches at least...

With a 400 inch long penis, MS should be able to screw orally and anally at the same time even the users with the longest bowels, so no need to exceed that size...

Even if its overkill, Sony always wants to exceed Microsoft in everything they do. It almost goes without saying that Sony have a goal to have at least 20% more girth and length than Microsoft.

This should allow to wave rising sun flags from the part peeping out the users' mouths. Yessss, approved, plenty of (more or less useful and necessary) features is a trademark of Sony consoles!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Mvp4eVa said:

Microsoft: damn let stick it to them and use Inflation as an excuse...  ha, ha, ha

Sony: what inflation ?  I care about the economy, I let the player play online for FREEEEEEE !! ain't that the standard no?

Microsoft: but if I let online for free for Silver no body would have an interest in upgrading to gold ..

Sony: so your using online gameplay which is free on my console to lure gamers into paying for apps that they dont want nor need but still have to pay that fee because thats the only way they would have access to online gameplay?

Sony: lol...more like fishing? 

Ms: Shhh!  shut up! Sony, I dont want them to know, but that how business goes.. otherwise they all would be silver members just to play online for free and than ignore gold all together ..

Sony: thats F'ed up , yo!

Sony: I'm adding apps here and there and making it for PSN PLUS for those who are willing to upgrade and gain an edge over the basic users for extra contents and free stuffs..

MS:that sounds cool but understand this, pay to play COD black Ops and halo: Reach online, or miss out, dude they have to pay me first to play nad its been working since so why change.

Sony: keep doing what your doing, -I will add extras, free stuff, apps for a premium, but I will keep whats the been the norm and that is, let my users feel free anytime they want to play online.

Microsft: u suk!...

The public: VOTE for Sony Campaign..

Microsoft: What's your finacial situation this generation? Selling those PS3s like you expected?

Sony: ...

Microsoft: Well you guys still rolling in that PS2 money, right?

Microsoft: Well you still must have PSP money, right? Those things sold like hot cakes.

Microsoft: PS3 hardware ate all that money up? Ouch. I imagine PSN Plus is a big hit. All the great stuff you get, people must be signing up like crazy.

Sony: Well... we give the best PSN features for free.

Microsoft: ...

Microsoft: Are you even trying to make money?

Sony: But we can make money doing everything you do for free.

Microsoft: Really?

Sony: No...

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

rf40928 said:

*NEWS FLASH*
The sky is blue, Breathing is good for your health, .... and......The price of everything is going up!  Milk, Automobile Fuel, Oil, Canday bars, Food, almost anything worth a damn &  even that which isn't!  In fact it may seem shocking that most material things purchased have  increased in price many times over the last decade!!   In fact one of the only things not going up is the price of your console ( and you even get a choice here folks.. wii, PS3, 360) , because they all sell for less as they get more outdated !! Hooray !!

You know what ??

I'll pay the extra without blinking , I spend more on Mountain Dew in a week..

so you'll be happy paying over $100 yearly for Live Gold in say, 10 years? happy online gaming, but I think I'll pass.

gekkokamen said:

so you'll be happy paying over $100 yearly for Live Gold in say, 10 years? happy online gaming, but I think I'll pass.

It only went up $10 in 8 years.

If it gets more expensive down the road, I may rethink paying for the service. But right now it only comes out to $5. Most of us can easily afford that.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
gekkokamen said:

If it gets more expensive down the road, I may rethink paying for the service. But right now it only comes out to $5. Most of us can easily afford that.

I can afford $200 a year , really. But am I willing to take it in the ass like that just because? no, I'm not.

gekkokamen said:
Mr Puggsly said:
gekkokamen said:

I can afford $200 a year , really. But am I willing to take it in the ass like that just because? no, I'm not.

So could I, but I'm not paying $200 a year.

Your willingness to take it in the ass is your business.

Recently Completed

Wonder if I can buy the Mexican Live instead :P  Thats only like $40 :P

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

I got my 360 in 2008 and for two years i debated wether I should get XBL gold subscription, and this year  finally decided to get it only to see the price rise in the same year...I know it's only 10$ more but where will it end? if we shrug it off as nothing this will give MS the incentive to charge more for more of the same or for stuff many users don't even use, practically all of my 360 friends only pay to play online, they don't give a sh*it about facebook, twitter, and other apps.

I'm not sure if I'll renew my gold subscription when the time comes.... 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
Squilliam said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

This should allow to wave rising sun flags from the part peeping out the users' mouths. Yessss, approved, plenty of (more or less useful and necessary) features is a trademark of Sony consoles!   

It certainly is. Meanwhile Nintendo will disrupt the market by selling back scratchers for a massive markup to the parts of the market who are too uncomfortable to turn around with said penis/flag in their body.

Tease.