By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - xbox dead in japan? yes or no? reasoning plz

kirby007 said:
DMeisterJ said:
@ Kirby007

Are you bored or something? Why are you posting all of these useless threads. The 360 is dead in Japan. It's barely moving 5k/week. It's been out for two years, and it has JUST hit half million units. If this isn't dead, I don't know what is.

it were 2 maybe you don't like them cuz it is reality :

1 sony psp gets crushed

2 microsoft xbox 360

so plzzz would you mind U&^FYHJ

????  What do you mean?  I don't understand.

Around the Network

that is what i have been looking for thx

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

If it weren't for that little incident in WWII, things might have been a little different for the Xbox/360.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

kirby007 said:

well i would like too know that you guys think ;)

and why you think that why

well im looking forward too the discussions

What is this post really saying?

kirby007 meant to say:

I like the xbox 360 and desperately want to hear reasons to support my hope that it won't die in Japan.

I don't really care what anyone thinks especially if they disagree with me or think the 360 is a lost cause in Japan.

I look forward to reading only posts which will agree with my point of view.

Words Of Wisdom said:
kirby007 said:

kirby007 meant to say:

I like the xbox 360 and desperately want to hear reasons to support my hope that it won't die in Japan.

I don't really care what anyone thinks especially if they disagree with me or think the 360 is a lost cause in Japan.

if you say so :)

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
kirby007 said:

kirby007 meant to say:

Good god you are insightful.  You have said so much in so many words...  of Wisdom lol.

But seriously, how are you so wise?

mrstickball said:
So in my opinion, it's certainly alive. It's the "master of it's own destiny". If MS keeps pumping out day-and-date multiplatform titles, sprinked with a few Japanese-made exclusives here and there, and the yearly Mistwaker title, Microsoft can and will carve out a niche fanbase of 1.5-2.5m users. That's a very impressive number for a system that opened up with a paltry 40,000 systems sold first week.

The problem is that unless the 3rd party games are timed exclusive they don't sell on the 360. If the game is available on the PS3 then the 360 version gets ignored, just look at Musou 5 and PES08 they boosted PS3 sales while the 360 got totally ignored in both hardware and software increases. Unless Microsoft can change that they have major issues. After Lost Odyssey, they have nothing exclusive that appeals to Japan for quite some time.

We have no idea when Infinite Undiscovery and Cry On are due and other then that, 360 doesn't have anything that the PS3 dosen't have.

surely if you compare the 360 to the Xbox as a brand then it's doing better than ever. Last few games since Ace Combat 6 have sold respectable first week sales and their goal for this generation is just try and improve in Japan which is working.

I think they will be pleased about 2007 in Japan and optimistic about 2008 personally.

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

kirby007 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
kirby007 said:

kirby007 meant to say:

if you say so :)

No, it's not if he says so, it's the truth and you know it.  You only want to hear good news about 360.  That's why you've posted all of these stupid threads.  And how you only agree when people say 360 isn't dead. 

:)

look at the posts with whom i agree and than look at posts from the sonycamp