By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - this week xbox 360 sales beats playstation3 again

leo-j said:
You guys dont understand(I dont expect you too either.)Japan rejects evert X360 game. They reject american hardware.

PS3 sales will increase in japan as new years nears. They will explode in OTHERS. Now the 360 and ps3 sales will both increase in the U.S, what of then?

PS3 should > X360 this holiday season.

Right now they are = X360 did not outsell the ps3 nor did the ps3 X360 even if what you see on the home page is what your referring to. Why? American sales are weary.

first we must see how much LO will help 360,if it flops then ps3 might win it

Around the Network

Funny in weeks when the PS3 appears to win by as few as a couple hundred Sony fans proclaim worldwide victory and the tide has turned. When 360 wins by 10,000 it is just a match. Face it until the PS3 is beating the 360 by at least over 100,000 the software developers arent paying attention.

Libraries sell systems not individual games

^^

Right on :)

Sony supporters seem to have most of the populace here in VGChartz. I wanted to support both since I have both, it's just that Sony supporters seem overzealous lately so I'm trying to give some voice to MS.

thx1138 said:
Funny in weeks when the PS3 appears to win by as few as a couple hundred Sony fans proclaim worldwide victory and the tide has turned. When 360 wins by 10,000 it is just a match. Face it until the PS3 is beating the 360 by at least over 100,000 the software developers arent paying attention.

but also 360 isnt beating it ny 100,000 so that means the software developers also arent paying attention to that

^^

they're paying attention to LTD and software sales. :)

Around the Network
endurance said:
thx1138 said:

but also 360 isnt beating it ny 100,000 so that means the software developers also arent paying attention to that

Nope. Since the 360 has already beat the PS3 by 8,000,000 and software sales are outstanding they are paying attention.

Libraries sell systems not individual games

^yeah they are paying attention there,but they will also check how PS3 does in 08 when its big hitters come,if they dont help ps3 then the message will be clear

^^

Agreed, Sony receives their turn next year, If it still doesn't go well next year, then it's going to look really bad for PS3.

I'm actually wondering about what Sony will bring in 2009.

I'm going to say what someone said in my thread last week for the opposite reason:

"The Margin of Error is greater than the difference in hardware, therefore, we don't know who has won the week, but it was very close"

The 360 out sold the ps3...and thats...what...a surprise?
it cheaper and has a better libary of games...
the ps3 out sold it for 2 weeks big whoop
IMO the 360 will win this holiday season due to the fact it cheaper and everyone is like OMFG HALO 3
ps3 will start building steam over the 360 in 2008, when all the good games start to come out, and its hould over take the 360 in 09...

Consoles I own: Dreamcast, PSP