By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - this week xbox 360 sales beats playstation3 again

the difference this week is about 10.000 units in advantage for the xbox 360, mainly because the playstation 3 sold less in japan than expected.

what will happen next week?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Sales will continue to increase everywhere and the PS3 will match the Xbox360 sales again (as it is doing this week, +-10k WW = match)

In another hand, LO is release this week, so maybe the Xbox360 sales in Japan will up significantly increasing the gap PS3/Xbox360 ...

Time to Work !

i don't really know japan increase next weeks is rather small right?
if so, usa increase should normally be bigger than others, agree?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

i think this holiday 360 will outsell ps3,but then in 2008 ps3 might win

I thought the 360 always out sold the ps3.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Around the Network

The gap between Xbox 360 and PS3 in weekly sales will significantly increase next week, basicly because LO is released in Japan, and will probably stay that way for the rest of the year.

They should stay close the next 3 weeks, 360 probably a few k ahead, [maybe 10-30k] and the week after Christmas [end 29th?] should be higher for PS3 due to Japan, same with 1st week in Jan.

We will have to wait till late January to see whether momentum has been kept.

unyieldinghierophant said:
The gap between Xbox 360 and PS3 in weekly sales will significantly increase next week, basicly because LO is released in Japan, and will probably stay that way for the rest of the year.

GT5 proloque will release next week.

I don't know if that will make a lot of sales or not.

You guys dont understand(I dont expect you too either.)Japan rejects evert X360 game. They reject american hardware.

PS3 sales will increase in japan as new years nears. They will explode in OTHERS. Now the 360 and ps3 sales will both increase in the U.S, what of then?

PS3 should > X360 this holiday season.

Right now they are = X360 did not outsell the ps3 nor did the ps3 X360 even if what you see on the home page is what your referring to. Why? American sales are weary.

mM

will be funny to see what happen to sales in january,
they will drop but maybe with some difference in favor of .... will see !

Time to Work !