By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Million sellers

Next Week - REUCD will bne in that 500,000 list and still moving up fast. If they do have a 620,000 sales target then they should easily meet this soon.

Hatas off to Capcom - they've had a fantastic year and have shown other third parties how to support the Wii.

Capcom are the third party Nintendo

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

Around the Network
Rubang B said:
weezy said:

i cant believe 500K ppl bought Excite truck

ROFL

Only 820k WW for Metroid. Nintendo step up your advertising!

MP3 should have 2 mill sold.

tsk tsk

Weezy, you're a good man, but I won't stand for any Excite Truck bashing.

It's not only the best racing game on the Wii now and possibly even until Mario Kart comes out, but it's the only racing game on the Wii that lets me do 720 degree spins in the air while blasting Depeche Mode from my SD card.

Take it back! 

Ditto! I loved Excite Truck, it give you a great feeling of almost out of control speed.

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

I dont know I seriously dont know.

mM

i think more third party titles will appear there and it will level out

weezy said:

i cant believe 500K ppl bought Excite truck

ROFL

Only 820k WW for Metroid. Nintendo step up your advertising!

MP3 should have 2 mill sold.

tsk tsk

excite truck was a great game

Around the Network

Well so far 3 third party million seller. Thats not so impressive to me so far. Nintendo games sell on Nintendo system anyway.

But that will get better :o)

GHlll should reach 1mil.

Excite Truck is a great game btw.

--OkeyDokey-- said:

it looks like mario party is gonna pass zelda soon, thats dispicable.

Couldn't agree more Mario Galaxy deserves to sell 5.000.000+. So if that game will surpass Zelda I wouldn't bother at all. 

Great to see there are some 3rd party million sellers and most of all 500.000+ sellers! I wish Zack & Wiki was included these sales Idiots, for not buying this game.

Indeed TWRoO! Excite Truck is IMO 10 times better than Motorstorm on the PS3. The motion sensors in the game works way better in E.T. That game is way too low rated, like by Gamespot for instance

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:

--OkeyDokey-- said:

Couldn't agree more Mario Galaxy deserves to sell 5.000.000+. So if that game will surpass Zelda I wouldn't bother at all. 

Great to see there are some 3rd party million sellers and most of all 500.000+ sellers! I wish Zack & Wiki was included these sales Idiots, for not buying this game.

Indeed TWRoO! Excite Truck is IMO 10 times better than Motorstorm on the PS3. The motion sensors in the game works way better in E.T. That game is way too low rated, like by Gamespot for instance

SMG will definitely pass zelda,and i dont care about GS anymore there reviews are dead metacritic and GR shouldnt count GS reviews

--OkeyDokey-- said:
a non-troll/sexually oriented thread. i'm proud of you.

people seem to forget that zelda was on the GC too, so the total game sales is roughly

1.33 - GC
3.84 - Wii

5.17 - Total

So MP8 has another 2m to go before it catches zelda. Even though they are on different platforms, I'm sure that GC Zelda hurt the Wii Zelda sales. I would have bought the GC version if I didn't find a Wii back in Feburary.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)