By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why PS Move will fail

geddesmond2 said:
kitler53 said:

whatever, i'm excited for move and i'll tell you why, Sony (unlike wii or kinect) is bring games out I want to play.

Who could argue with that. At the end of the day its all about the games

Amen... i  agree.

Around the Network

Why isn't he replying to anything anyone is putting to him anymore?

Carl2291 said:

Why isn't he replying to anything anyone is putting to him anymore?

Why, are you sitting there with a bag of popcorn in your lap?

DirtyP2002 said:

So saying Move is more a hardcore, so it will have more legs, sell more or whatever is actually not a good thing. Motion Controlls are very social and very casual, a Killzone 3 is not a game that works this way. Core player will prefer the controller (or keyboard / mouse) any day. Sony just failed to deliver the perfect software for the hardware. Nintendo and so far MS did.

I don't agree with the "motion controls  are very casual" part. I played Move & Kinect at Gamescom. What worked best for Move imo was: Socom, RUSE, The Shoot, Time Crisis and Heavy Rain Move Edition. The casual stuff was not bad but not good either. 

how was sony last to the party? because their conference was the day after microsofts during e3 09?

Hide your kids, hide your wife

Around the Network

Sony has proven for me at gamescom that PS Move should not fail.

ethomaz said:

Sony has proven for me at gamescom that PS Move should not fail.

indeed, with the kind of games they're bringing....casual games core games = best motion controller IMO.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

WarmachineX said:

agreeded

That's not even a word, and you probably didn't read past the title.

OT: Dirty, are you really surprised you're getting flamed? I would explain further, only Binary Solo has spoken my thoughts better than I could've put them into words.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

double post

so trying to appeal to both casual and hardcore is bad..... because that's what I' getting.

edit: ohh I see how you conveniently left out the laundry list of casual titles comming out for move to support your "it'z goin for teh hardcorz=FAIl" 

so is this what 360 and wii fans are telling themselves, that just because there will be hardcore games it will fail, I mean they've been ignoring the casual crap that's no different than whats on wii and natal (kinect is such a crappy name I'm sorry) that will be released for move, but because nintendo and microsoft don't have any hardcore stuff that means it will fail...... to which extent................. I agree, that's why the eye toy filed last gen, trying to market motion gaming to hardcore market will fail. 

however, the move won't fail because contrary to all the hardcore stuff coming out there will also be a crap ton of casual crap coming out as well, the only reason there aren't any hardcore games for natal is because they're can't be any hardcore games for natal, like it or not given hardcore interfaces your gonna need buttons, and there isn't any for wii because, well...... it's made by nintendo. 

so yes will sony hardcore move efforts fail, most certainly, will the casual fail I don't think so...