By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When did you get your Wii ?

April 2007, along with Twilight Princess, followed the next day by Super Paper Mario.

Hmm

Around the Network

Just got my Black Wii this July 28 2010. . I am a Wii owner finally.

May 2007 - I tried since January to grab one, but they kept selling out everywhere.

got mine at launch day.

-

Also launch day. It took a lot of effort.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network

I thought I would just skip the madness at launch and wait for things to calm down. By February 2007 I realized it wasn't calming down so I spent two days hunting until a Gamestop employee told me pretty much when the truck would arrive.

I showed up, waited 30 mins and was first in line for the 4 they received. All were gone immediately then as well.

Went back to work and picked up a WiiPlay, nunchuk, and Zelda on way home later that day.

flagstaad said:

My original one, april 2007.

I just bought a second black one (and sold my first one), on June 2nd 2010.

Did you have VC or WW games? If so, did you lose them or transfer to black Wii and how?

U.K Launch Day - 8th December 2006

April 2007.. i got a loan just to buy it lol

June of this year with Super Mario Galaxy.