By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Michael Jackson is Dead, bunch of hypocrites!

Come on. You really expect them to post an article saying "Fucktard of a Paedophile Is Finally Dead, the Bastard"?

It's respect for the dead.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

For example, go here and look. He is 202.

http://www.faqs.org/shareranks/1339,Greatest-Entertainers-of-All-Times

Now obviously he is much better then that, but that list shows he is very much disliked by a large percentage of the population. If your not liked, it's hard to entertain people.

I know of no entertainer universally disliked more then Michael Jackson.

Kantor said:

Come on. You really expect them to post an article saying "Fucktard of a Paedophile Is Finally Dead, the Bastard"?

Really? Respect for a guy who fucked up a bunch of kids lives, and then OD'ed on drugs?

Should we respect every asshole who dies, just because they are dead?

Most every piece of shit human has a job. So this guys job was singing and dancing. Does not make him less of a piece of shit.

How is that for respect. If one of the dozens of kids he molested is reading this, I hope you realize at least I respect you, even though you didn't make #1 hit records.

TheRealMafoo said:
italo244 said:
TheRealMafoo said:
italo244 said:

he is the best entertainer of all time for sure.

Not sure I would say that. I have been to an MJ concert, and it was not as cool... as say... this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgXfjOMusUo

Not to say that's the best entertainer in the world, but it's far more entertaining then an MJ concert. To me anyway.

For me he remains the greatest entertainer of all time. Robbie Williams is an amazing entertainer too, but obviously, you like things I do not like, and I like things that you dislike. I was just showing my opinion, you are not obliged to accept it or at least should not think you can change it.

I am glad you liked him. But saying he was your favorite entertainer of all time, and saying he is the best entertainer of all time, is not the same thing.

Obviously he was good. I have two of his albums, and have seen him live. I just would not put him as the best of all time. And I would definitely not say he is "for sure".

As i said before, for me he is "for sure". Many other people agree, and many others disagree.

TheRealMafoo said:
Kantor said:

Really? Respect for a guy who fucked up a bunch of kids lives, and then OD'ed on drugs?

Most every piece of shit human has a job. So this guys job was singing and dancing. Does not make him less of a piece of shit.

How is that for respect. If one of the dozens of kids he molested is reading this, I hope you realize at least I respect you, even though you didn't make #1 hit records.

Even when Saddam Hussein was hanged, they weren't spouting rage-filled articles about him. The guy who ordered hundreds if not thousands of people killed and oppressed Iraq for several years.

Slightly worse than MJ, I think.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
TheRealMafoo said:
Kantor said:

Even when Saddam Hussein was hanged, they weren't spouting rage-filled articles about him. The guy who ordered hundreds if not thousands of people killed and oppressed Iraq for several years.

Slightly worse than MJ, I think.

That's because no one is defending Saddam because they liked some facet of his life. If someone started an "I love Saddam Hussein" thread, you bet I would be in there doing the same thing.

What bothers me about the whole MJ thing, is if he was the CEO of Walmart, and lived the exact same lifestyle, he would be universally hated. But because this guy did something people liked, a segment of society does not hold him accountable for his actions.

I think it's disgusting that just because you make a lot of good records, your allowed to get away with horrific acts in the eyes of some people.

Just something I feel strong about, and MJ is the biggest example of it that I can think of. Roman Polanski would be another example.

this song is so true, when MJ died people were like "my hero is death" but when MJ was in those legal shit in his life, where were those people? they were only a few ones who said I am a fan of Michael Jackson when he was on trial for the pedophile thing.

@TheRealMafoo

I feel sorry for you.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

@kowenicki 

I would love to see a list of the songs MJ sings that you like.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

MJ is dead!?!?!?