lawl lawl conference wil suckz 5 3.29%

Darth where's the dog food? 18 11.84%

Total:150
Boutros said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Boutros said:

Bah. That was disappointing :(

TGS!

I'm definitely sure I won't be disappointed with TGS, as long as they show more of Versus and Ninokuni.

Perhaps Kingdom Hearts 3?!

And hopefully we'll have the first details of DQX.

Lets hope so!!

I forgot about Ninokuni!!!

And lets hope all that closed theatre crap isn't done this year!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

So resistance 3, The last guardian, Socom 4, Twisted Metal, FF Versus, Killzone 3, Mass Effect and infamous 2!

WOW! just WOW! what a bad ass line up if i do say so myself

And hopefully GTA5

Yeah its multiplat but so what it'll still be on the PS3!

Given Rockstar announcement vs released. I think GTA5 will be 2012 as well. 

Old Cole is Back
A Ratchet game I might care about
Move Support for MAG
No new PSP System
Killzone 3 Multiplayer Trailer
Better PS3's incase my ancient models die
Proof SONY's taking Move and 3D pretty seriously

It's no E3/TGS but the conference was good enough for me. 

price cut for 120gb ps3??

CGI-Quality said:
Acevil said:
CGI-Quality said:
Attoyou said:

Why Does this 3rd place console Feel like a 1st place console to me?

Because it's the second losing console that doesn't feel like a loser. The first being the Sega Genesis.

N64 didn't feel like a loser. YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Because it wasn't the loser, the Saturn was

So sad but true

Around the Network
SnakeEyez said:

HOLY CRAP! That Killzone 3 trailer (not off of crappy cellphone stream) looks AMAZING! So intense and even though I think that mechs/jetpacks in mp will make it broken, it looks SOOO great.

there once was a little game called tribes.

Anyway, I was a little disappoint. I don't really understand why everyone is excited for Resistance 3. R2 was p bad. Killzone 3 is great stuff, as is new ratchet, yet I was hoping for some more.

I'm most excited about the playTV thing. Market trend shows the audience moving more towards this kind of format. So hopefully it'll translate into more sales.

A part of me hopes that they release Move-support for Killzone 2, and Resistance 1 and 2

theprof00 said:
SnakeEyez said:

HOLY CRAP! That Killzone 3 trailer (not off of crappy cellphone stream) looks AMAZING! So intense and even though I think that mechs/jetpacks in mp will make it broken, it looks SOOO great.

there once was a little game called tribes.

Anyway, I was a little disappoint. I don't really understand why everyone is excited for Resistance 3. R2 was p bad. Killzone 3 is great stuff, as is new ratchet, yet I was hoping for some more.

I'm most excited about the playTV thing. Market trend shows the audience moving more towards this kind of format. So hopefully it'll translate into more sales.

I think it saved the show, personally don't care about resistance myself, but the show would have been dull with out it. 

Another good conference there from Sony. Resistance 3 and R&C reveals make me very happy! Killzone 3 multiplayer trailer looks great, Infamous 2 looks interesting although I wasn't overly keen on the first game so will keep an eye on this one.

I'm also quite excited about Sony bringing MUBI to the PS3. I'm a fan of classic, independant and worldwide cinema so this could be a great addition to the PS3's abilities especially as many of those kind of films are otherwise difficult to get ahold of (or very expensive).

Anyone check out the new LBP2 trailer? I have a feeling this could be one of the greatest games ever, so many possibilities with endless options for custamization! Can't wait!

Anyone got a decent quality video of Resistance 3 yet?