By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Kantor said:

Ares could be the serial killer. He destroys a whole bunch of cities.

Now, I'm finding it a little hard to keep up with this. Is Patapon Kratos, or is Hatmoza?

Ares is dead. It's mentionned in the Day Start post from GodOfWar.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:
Final-Fan said:

Clearly Silver-Tiger is Kratos ... or mafia trying to stop him from flipping town! 

hey, I just point out possibilities.
Just because I don't buy hatmoza's story, doesn't mean I'm on mafias side. :p

So what's your opinion of hatmoza? If you don't believe he's what he claims, what do you think he is?

Let's just take as an example that hatmoza is a mafia member who can recruit the SK. They both work together and tell the town that he is a Vigilante. The town thinks the SK is a Vigilante and he can happily continue to kill people for the mafia side. What would prevent him from that? We have no way to tell for sure if it was a Vigilante or SK kill. Also we could have another Vigilante, so the SK could blame him if something goes wrong.

Look, I'm not going to accuse anybody at this point of the game, I'm just making up theories that could help us later in the game. Heck, we don't even know if such a role even exists. We have to wait for the night actions anyway before we can draw conclusions.

Fos Silver-tiger

Hatmoza's role-claim sounds genuine. And what you have just stated is HIGHLY unlikely because no one is crazy enough to do something like that if they're Mafia. 

@Bolded: You say you're not accusing anyone BUT before that you stated that you don't buy Hatmoza's story which essentially means that you think Hatmoza is lying. Both terms contradict each other.

@secondbolded: What? No we don't have to wait for night actions because alot has already happened today. There could be (and imo is) enough evidence to go on about a day 1 lynch. I though Patapon was acting scummy but you've caught my attention.

Also fos Kantor for editing his post earlier on and making absurd claims. Though it could be his noob antics at work.

People: 

I'm all for not randomly throwing around votes, but on the other hand at some point you actually have to throw down.  I have a strong feeling that my vote is the equivalent of some of your FoSes.  Closer to Hammertime, I would be more careful, but the first vote on someone is often almost an attention-getter. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I'd probably won't post for a day or so, but Ima try not to lurk. 

Kantor so far is my top suspect. He never answered why he edited and accused trucko for pursuing him, but trucko was right in that the day had started and kantor's excuse for that doesn't stand. He may be new to this game, but that makes it even more likely that he was a baddy who slipped up and realized he said too much. I thought I remembered he played a game before, but maybe I confused him with someone else... 

Anyways, If everybody wants to lynch i'd say he's the safest bet. 

I'll just FoS him for now. 

hatmoza has a point, I see silver-tiger more of a suspect than khuutra, because he was the only I see who actually doubted/questions hatmoza.

Then again, whoever agrees too much with hatmoza is suspicious. I mean, the mafia are trying to look pro-town, and if that means getting on hatmoza's good side then it'll be done. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

I'd probably won't post for a day or so, but Ima try not to lurk. 

Kantor so far is my top suspect. He never answered why he edited and accused trucko for pursuing him, but trucko was right in that the day had started and kantor's excuse for that doesn't stand. He may be new to this game, but that makes it even more likely that he was a baddy who slipped up and realized he said too much. I thought I remembered he played a game before, but maybe I confused him with someone else... 

Anyways, If everybody wants to lynch i'd say he's the safest bet. 

I'll just FoS him for now. 

hatmoza has a point, I see silver-tiger more of a suspect than khuutra, because he was the only I see who actually doubted/questions hatmoza.

Then again, whoever agrees too much with hatmoza is suspicious. I mean, the mafia are trying to look pro-town, and if that means getting on hatmoza's good side then it'll be done. 

Finally somebody who understands me!

I decided to be more active in this round, because i was so inactive in the last game. Seems like it was a bad idea, because somehow everytime I post I'm misunderstood.

All I wanted to say is we shouldn't blindly trust everything people say. Don't know why it got so much attention.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

@Silver-Tiger:

For me it was the expression "I don't buy hatmoza's story" which I interpreted as "I think hatmoza is lying" which is very different from "I think hatmoza could be honest but I have my reservations" you are now saying.

P.S.: I'm happy that you've decided to participate more.

Signature goes here!

Word yourself more clearly Silver-tiger.

I still have an FoS on you.

And I don't think Kantor is that suspicious.

I mean, he editted one thing due to his lack of reading and everyone explodes.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

It's nont just that - Kantor is also confessing to having trouble keeping up, goign so far in this assertion it seems almost like he's not reading the damn topic.

I don't think it's particularly suspicious - he is an absolute newbie - but I understand why others might be.

Khuutra said:
dtewi said:

It's nont just that - Kantor is also confessing to having trouble keeping up, goign so far in this assertion it seems almost like he's not reading the damn topic.

I don't think it's particularly suspicious - he is an absolute newbie - but I understand why others might be.

Lack of reading doesn't necessarily give a good reason for suspicion.

I think Kantor's newb-ness is just rubbing people the wrong way.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you