By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre-order Chart - Week Ending 07th Aug 2010

great star wars pre orders. 

my god gt5 you disapoint me. it might end up having 400k preorders.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

Reach tracking above MW2 preorders now  O_o

Still don't think Halo will have an bigger opening.

I'm still shocked at how well Medal of Honour is doing, EA has another hit on their hands.

Mafia 2 is da bomba...

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

zgamer5 said:

it isn't GT5 what is dissapointing you but the people who don't preorder such a good game

Barozi said:

Reach tracking above MW2 preorders now  O_o

Still don't think Halo will have an bigger opening.

me thinks the same,it will go abave in pre-order because of so much news ahead of its release but opening would be smaller

Doobie_wop said:

I'm still shocked at how well Medal of Honour is doing, EA has another hit on their hands.

Mafia 2 is da bomba...

yes :(, and it aint getting a boost because of high scores like read dead did. well its still going to be a day one purchase for me.

Around the Network
Solid_Snake4RD said:
zgamer5 said:

it isn't GT5 what is dissapointing you but the people who don't preorder such a good game

lol yes. well hopefully gt5 will be like uncharted and its pre-orders will be half of what it selles first week.

Machina said:

GT5 is out-pacing MW2, and that reached 748,092 pre-orders in the end, so it's not doomed yet guys ;)

Doubt GT5 would reach that. :(

zgamer5 said:
Doobie_wop said:

Mafia 2 is da bomba...

yes :(, and it aint getting a boost because of high scores like read dead did. well its still going to be a day one purchase for me.

The Mafia 2 demo is up on PSN, Live and Steam now and people are freaking out at how good it is, especially the PC gamers. It also runs fantastically on all the platforms and the PS3 version even has MLAA (I think?), so it could be a sleeper hit or it could do really well on the PC like the last game did.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Doobie_wop said:
zgamer5 said:
Doobie_wop said:

Mafia 2 is da bomba...

The Mafia 2 demo is up on PSN, Live and Steam now and people are freaking out at how good it is, especially the PC gamers. It also runs fantastically on all the platforms and the PS3 version even has MLAA (I think?), so it could be a sleeper hit or it could do really well on the PC like the last game did.

o_O really? im going to download it right now. well hopefully on all 3 platforms it well do well, it deserves it.

Awesome Reach Numbers.

Halo Reach weekly preorders > GT5 preorders overall.

I doubt GT5 will sell 4 million copies in the US alone. GT5 might sell just like GT4 and that did 2.81 million in NA.

I just preordered Halo Reach and Limited Edition and the Fable III limited edition. Can't wait for those titles.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...