By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Epic Mickey 360 & PS3 Now Feasible

wow that Genesis game looks like shovel ware. While Epic Mickey standard platformer parts look run of the mill... ugg that Genesis game look bad. I suspect it's just Wii crapping going on their.

Well to be fair theirs a lot of shittastic games that HD gamers love. For example FF series. The game as a game is pretty shitty. The Game as a medium for telling a story however is far better. Warren Specter is better at telling a Story through the medium than game play itself. His actually game play games tend to be more... well.... common. Since it's just a medium i'm more that willing to give it a go. I enjoyed Dues Ex.

I think all games should be multi platform unless they are developed by the manufacturer.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
darthdevidem01 said:
leo-j said:

Considering the sucess disney games have been on the PS3/360

Well once KH3 comes to PS360 they will be the "Go to" place for Disney themed titles I believe.

Its backwards. This game will prove that the market is there, and reinforce the cause for KH3 to go to the Wii.

Lets not start a kh3 flame war.

Based on a lot of podcasts, Epic Mickey went from being hyped to high heaven after E3, but as more and more people start trying out the demo's they've noted that it's kind of janky and mehish. Let's hope Warren can polish the game up before release.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

I'm really looking towards Epic Mickey myself. Doesn't matter where it's going, I'm going to play it.

I really can't help but be excited by Warrent Spector's own entusiasm for this game. The fact that Disney's been a huge part of my life doesn't hurt either.

darthdevidem01 said:
leo-j said:

Well once KH3 comes to PS360 they will be the "Go to" place for Disney themed titles I believe.

assuming it even comes to those systems

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Xoj said:

hmmm so is exclusive because he is wii fan, and no one is paying what he ask for multiplatform.

It's exclusive because Disney's CEO himself thought it'd be a good idea. Disney games sell most on the Wii and he said it himself so what's the problem?

"That decision is really above my pay grade, and no one’s asked me for a port. I’ve been a Nintendo fan a long time, and I’ve been pretty open about the fact that the Zelda games are some of my favourite of all time. So we’re a Wii exclusive and I’m happy about that.”

The only way i would get this game is if its in the bargain bin or if its pure 2d goodness. The 3d parts look complete and utter shit

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Soriku said:
Xoj said:

hmmm so is exclusive because he is wii fan, and no one is paying what he ask for multiplatform.

It's exclusive because Disney's CEO himself thought it'd be a good idea. Disney games sell most on the Wii and he said it himself so what's the problem?

well what disney games been out this gen? I mean who do you know if they would sell better if you don't release them.

darthdevidem01 said:
leo-j said:

Well if the situation arises that KH3 comes to wither/both the PS3 or 360 they could be the "Go to" place for Disney themed titles I believe.  However, this is all based on the assumption that it does not go to the Wii or 3DS

I don't want to open up the whole 'KH3 platforms' can of worms, but I've fixed your post

Khuutra said:
Kennyheart said:

It makes sense to put it on all systems.There no excuse not to if you can.

Well, there is an excuse: remaking all the game's assets to fit one of the HD systems could be expensive. If they don't think their return would be high enough to justify that cost, then a port won't happen.

Not saying they'll think that. Just saying that if it doesn't happen, that's probably why.

they wont have to do much, just make it HD, improve the visuals, and that's it.. you have the move to replace the wii mtoe, and the 360 controller/DS3 to take traditional controls.

mM