By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Epic Mickey 360 & PS3 Now Feasible

i cant understand how epic mickey is going to come for the 360 because of kinect, i mean the only possible thing users can do is point to where the paint is going, how are they going to jump or move or change btw disappear/reapear paint. i dont think that the game itself can do all of that, instead they could just make a painting game where you handle a paint brush.

even if it comes to the ps3 i cant trust disney since walt died. so no purchase for me.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network
zgamer5 said:

even if it comes to the ps3 i cant trust disney since walt died. so no purchase for me.

How old are you? o_O

Walt Disney used rentboys.  You couldn't trust him when he was alive either, especially if you were cute, male and barely legal. ;)

noname2200 said:
zgamer5 said:

How old are you? o_O

i'm 60, i miss the old disney, only thing disney does these days is promoting devil worshipers such as hannah montannah, the jonas brothers, and justen bieber. i also hate that kid from "the karate kid". the last time i went to disney land i got an orgasm while going on the elevator ride, and i shit my pants in the haunted house. i also had to wait an hour to try that toy story shooter, which lasts 5 minutes! also some damn kids beet me at it. ahh i miss the old days when i was the top player in space invaders and in tanks.

-

-

-

-

-

do you seriously think an old man would own a ps3, im disapointed really.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good