By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Epic Mickey 360 & PS3 Now Feasible

Am I the only one who thought this game looked rather meh? :S When I saw the concept art first I was realy excited but seeing gameplay I was not impressed at all.....

so even when I have no doubt it will get ported to the HD consoles, I really couldn't care less

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Considering the sucess disney games have been on the PS3/360

mM

Can teh harcorez really stand a thing as obviously casually kiddy as Mickey, though?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

leo-j said:

Well once KH3 comes to PS360 they will be the "Go to" place for Disney themed titles I believe.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

hmmm so is exclusive because he is wii fan, and no one is paying what he ask for multiplatform.

Around the Network

It makes sense to put it on all systems.There no excuse not to if you can.

Kennyheart said:

Well, there is an excuse: remaking all the game's assets to fit one of the HD systems could be expensive. If they don't think their return would be high enough to justify that cost, then a port won't happen.

Not saying they'll think that. Just saying that if it doesn't happen, that's probably why.

Khuutra said:
Kennyheart said:

Well, there is an excuse: remaking all the game's assets to fit one of the HD systems could be expensive. If they don't think their return would be high enough to justify that cost, then a port won't happen.

Not saying they'll think that. Just saying that if it doesn't happen, that's probably why.

Well orignal when they started this project it was for ps3 and 360 so I sure they had the budget to do it then but change it to save money.

Kennyheart said:

Well orignal when they started this project it was for ps3 and 360 so I sure they had the budget to do it then but change it to save money.

Yeah, but that doesn't have a lot to do with the question at hand.

darthdevidem01 said:
leo-j said:

Well once KH3 comes to PS360 they will be the "Go to" place for Disney themed titles I believe.

Its backwards. This game will prove that the market is there, and reinforce the cause for KH3 to go to the Wii.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.