By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PSP Was Konami's Big Platform For the First Quarter!

darthdevidem01 said:
jarrod said:
darthdevidem01 said:
jarrod said:

Only 1.27m at most for Peace Walker?  That means it's shipped under 500k in America and Europe combined?   lol, gonna be a long road to 3 million...

lol, consider your anti-PSP bias exposed.

Just now?  Where have you been?

Also, where have you been?  We missed you!

lol on holiday, I came back a few days ago!

Quick we need to have an argument on Japan sales or it just won't feel normal!! lol

Okay... FFXIII would've broken 2 million had it been a PSP exclusive. ;)

Around the Network
jarrod said:
darthdevidem01 said:
jarrod said:
darthdevidem01 said:
jarrod said:

Only 1.27m at most for Peace Walker?  That means it's shipped under 500k in America and Europe combined?   lol, gonna be a long road to 3 million...

Quick we need to have an argument on Japan sales or it just won't feel normal!! lol

In effect you claim FF Agito XIII will break 2 Million in Japan?!

BET ACCEPTED!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
jarrod said:
darthdevidem01 said:
jarrod said:
darthdevidem01 said:
jarrod said:

BET ACCEPTED!

lol no!  Everyone knows all PSP MoHun clones are cursed to sell under a million.  It's part of Capcom's deal with Satan.

japan is the only market keeping the psp alive!

TheSource said:

Amazingly, one out of every five PSP games shipped worldwide (1.81m / 9.20m) was from Konami in the June 2010 quarter.

wow wow just wow

ot: it doesn't really surprises, this was well known... what else sold in psp this year anyway?

Around the Network

I still don't see how this game will get to 3 million. Given I think the sales are awesome. 

jarrod said:
darthdevidem01 said:
jarrod said:
darthdevidem01 said:
jarrod said:
darthdevidem01 said:
jarrod said:

BET ACCEPTED!

lol no!  Everyone knows all PSP MoHun clones are cursed to sell under a million.  It's part of Capcom's deal with Satan.

considering nothings breaks 3m unless its pokemon, drasgon quest or monster hunter (ON THE PSP) XD. 1m doesnt sound bad, 2m for ff13 on a 5m userbase looks like a miracle, hoping it gets better as versus and ps3 get cheaper.

Xoj said:
jarrod said:
darthdevidem01 said:
jarrod said:
darthdevidem01 said:
jarrod said:
darthdevidem01 said:
jarrod said:

BET ACCEPTED!

considering nothings breaks 3m unless its pokemon, drasgon quest or monster hunter (ON THE PSP) XD. 1m doesnt sound bad, 2m for ff13 on a 5m userbase looks like a miracle, hoping it gets better as versus and ps3 get cheaper.

Animal Crossing, Super Mario, Mario Kart, Wii Sports, Wii Fit, Brain-Age and tomodachi Collection all also broke 3 million this gen.

And FFXIII didn't sell 2 million.  It's the first mainline FF game not to break 2 million since 1991 iirc.