By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 To Have 3 Weeks In A Row With Atleast 1 Game With A 1 Mill + Opening ?

Nov.2 - Gran Turismo 5

Nov.9 - Call of Duty : Black Ops

Nov. 16 - LittleBigPlanet 2

GT5 + COD : Black Ops are already a given. LBP2 may be able to achieve a 1 Mill + World Wide opening with positive reviews and marketing. Do you think it can happen ?

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

certainly plausible..

mM

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood might do it though.

Not much possible. No PS3 game so far sold over a million opening day, except for maybe Modern Warfare 2. I know MW 2 sold 2 million the first week on the PS3, but the first day I'm not sure. But you did mention WW opening, so it might be true. GT 5 is most likely to achieve this. Not the other 2 games.

JPH85 said:

Not much possible. No PS3 game so far sold over a million opening day, except for maybe Modern Warfare 2. I know MW 2 sold 2 million the first week on the PS3, but the first day I'm not sure. But you did mention WW opening, so it might be true. GT 5 is most likely to achieve this. Not the other 2 games.

Of course Call of Duty: Black Ops will do a million FW worldwide. No doubt.

Around the Network
JPH85 said:

FFXIII sold 1.4 Million day 1

MGS4 sold 1 Million Day 1 worldwide

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

leo-j said:

certainly plausible..

it certainly is

OT: well november will will amazing wonders for PS3 software

Boutros said:

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood might do it though.

When's that releasing ?

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Notorious AIG......LBP2 is the one thats unlikely in there, maybe if you found a week before GT5 that has a big game?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

16th i think ^

could be possible, if LBP gets a decent advertising, then it might make it.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!