ioi said they're tracking both Kinect and Move , let's wait and see 

@ (  where is Champions for Move? )

60 Kinect Sports X360 N/A 5,347

84 Sports Champions PS3 N/A 3,563 8,973
89 Kinect Adventures! X360 18 3,717 8,248
101 Dance Central X360 18 3,195 6,932
108 Kinectimals X360 18 2,861 6,110
139 Kinect Joy Ride X360 18 1,944 4,254

note : this is an old chartz ((3rd July, 2010)) , right now we can only see pre-orders of top 50

Around the Network

My god look at Halo Its a monster. TBH I wasnt expecting such a monster. GT5 has a shot at MW2 like openiong, but IMO it will slow down over time and wont reach those numbers. On the other hnad BO has a shot at overtaking MW2s opening on the PS3. Could Reach affect the sales of BO on the 360? Probably And thats great news

On a smaller scale: Metroid looks like it will have an over 200k opening. I hope that it has a shot at a quarter million and maybe well over a million in the US alone if the legs hold out. I do hope that they will manage to sell their projected 2.5 million copies

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Seece said:

I guess Wii games are a good indicative of that, however, where is Champions for Move?

less than 17k....sounds about right to me.

Reach will be massive, anyone know what Halo 3 preorder numbers were like?

GT5 is doing well, considering unlike the shooters, its main base is in EU.

I cant wait for Halo Reach.... heard good things about it and how the level designs are massive. I also hope we really do see a master chief sighting in the game.

I am really amazed at Madden NFL PS3 it might actually beat out the XBOX360 for the first time this generation ( i know some of that has to do with people with xbox360 modding there system and just burning games) 

Around the Network

Hell, it's about time.

Tiko7523 said:

I cant wait for Halo Reach.... heard good things about it and how the level designs are massive. I also hope we really do see a master chief sighting in the game.

I am really amazed at Madden NFL PS3 it might actually beat out the XBOX360 for the first time this generation ( i know some of that has to do with people with xbox360 modding there system and just burning games) 

won't happen. I think NPD will prove this and Madden is basically NA only.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Machina said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:

Kinect Adventures = Kinect (Hardware)?

I just asked Brett about this. The answer is no.

Hmmmm, isn't every kinect coming with Kinect Adventures?

Machina said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:

Thanks

kowenicki said:
Machina said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:

as i suspected. thanks.

same here.  So I assume that Kinect hardware is quite a bit higher, or at least a little bit.  Any idea Machina when we will start seeing the tracking for Kinect hardware?