By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Marvel vs CAPCOM 3: 4 New characters revealed + New Gameplay!

I'm hoping for Magneto, Cyclops, Colossus, Dormmamu, Venor (with alternate Carnage outfit), Emma Frost (with alternate Hellfire Club Stripper outfit!), Night Crawler, Sandman, Thor, and Namor from the Marvel side.

Capcom should respond with:  Bionic Commando's Nathan Spencer, Mega Man (any version), Sheva, Mike Haggar, Akuma, and Captain Commando himself!

-And just for kicks, DC characters I'd like to see in a Capcom vs. Marvel vs. DC game include:  Batman, Nightwing (alternate Robin costume), Huntress, Superman, Super Girl, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern (3 alternate costumes: Jon Stewart/Kyle Rayner/Hal Jordan), Doomsday, Deathstroke, and Darkseid.  I can think several more!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

I didn't expect the Super Skrull, that's fo' sho!  Trish, either.  Since Doc Doom and Super Skrull are in there, the Fantastic Four are pretty much guaranteed, huh?

As for the video, I loves me some Deadpool!  He did the "Shoryuken" in the comics a few years back so when I saw him do that in the video, I laughed out loud.  Animation looks a little stiff when you compare it to SSF4, though.  Still, I must have this game.  Just imagine how cool a Marvel vs. DC game like this could be!!

The 4 will not be in i belive i read an article saying that capcom couldnt get the rights or something

*Patiently waits for the Thor announcement*

Amaterasu is a far shot, but there's always hope.

Other than that, can't wait for this game to come out.

OOH!  OOOOOOOH!  Daredevil and Punisher!  Give me Daredevil and Punisher!

*edit* And Luke Cage and Hawkeye!  Fuck.  Just give me all of the Avengers!

To much characters with guns imo but w/e i guessc it looks ok so far.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

Around the Network

Trish? I'm not complaining, but that sure is a surprise to me.

I wasn't expecting DMC to get two characters at all, and if it were to, I was expecting the second one to be Nero (even though I've personally been hoping for Virgil). Trish had crossed my mind, sure, but I didn't really think she was a possible option, realistically. Then again, it's Capcom. They've always been strange.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:

Trish? I'm not complaining, but that sure is a surprise to me.

I wasn't expecting DMC to get two characters at all, and if it were to, I was expecting the second one to be Nero (even though I've personally been hoping for Virgil). Trish had crossed my mind, sure, but I didn't really think she was a possible option, realistically. Then again, it's Capcom. They've always been strange.

The more hot chicks, the better.

Thor and Amateratsu confirmed

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=401820&page=8

alfredofroylan said:

Thor and Amateratsu confirmed

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=401820&page=8

And the world rejoiced. <3

Super skrull looks to be really good, look at all those combos into supers. He nearly killed chun li with one combo!