By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 [Official Thread]

Joel12345 said:

I just played the demo

Its alot better then the UNS1 demo (I didn't get the game)

but I wish they let us use 2 chars if they put sasuke akatski in that wouldve been great.

Yeah man, also if they let us play multiplayer like the UNS1 demo did, that wouldve been awesome too.

Around the Network

Holy shit! didn't know it was on the JP PSN, will have to download it later.

also my PSN is goldenmegazx

So I played the demo and the game looks amazing. The story sequences are really good. The quick time events are the best in any game ever created and the the fighting looks even more fluid and incredible. The demo was short though, one boss fight with Kakashi and it's over (the download was small though, so that's fair).

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Getting it 4 my PS3

Online will make this game even more fun

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Just played the demo. the game really surprised me, It's really good. Though I found the controls and the camera to be a bit awkward, I didn't really care because the gameplay is awesome. The quick time events are really well done and the graphics, for a licensed game, look damn good. All I can say now is I can't wait to get my hands on it on October.

Around the Network
Packie said:

Just played the demo. the game really surprised me, It's really good. Though I found the controls and the camera to be a bit awkward, I didn't really care because the gameplay is awesome. The quick time events are really well done and the graphics, for a licensed game, look damn good. All I can say now is I can't wait to get my hands on it on October.

go to gamestop (the website not the store)go to weekly ad,it says pre order today in stores 9/28

=O

sorry about the rest of the ads

^ why does it only say bandai?

Joel12345 said:
Packie said:

go to gamestop (the website not the store)go to weekly ad,it says pre order today in stores 9/28

=O

Edit: Wierd, I read on some site it was october . >_>

Packie said:
Joel12345 said:
Packie said:

=O

Edit: Wierd, I read on some site it was october . >_>

yea me too,don't get excited for September though could be a typo or something