By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 [Official Thread]

The UNS2 Community: ArashiBoards

Okay lemme start off by telling everyone what ArashiBoards is.

ArashiBoards

Its a community site for all UNS2 players on both PS3 and 360 to come together and have a place to chat and play.
But its more than just that, Its also a place for clans to come together and have clan wars and for people to host more organized tourneys.

Arashi is still growing, we're small atm, but we plan to grow very large. Our Goal is to combine all the UNS2 players from Viz and Faqs and even more unorganized forums.

The present

What Arashi already has are the forums (similar to these but more organized). You can talk about the game much like you do here. Make topics, polls, post opinions, discoveries etc. Bring your clans over to challenge one of the clans already apart of Arashi. We have Clan Jubi, NFC, and Team Arashi. We're trying to get more clans in these wars.

The future

Because we are still small there are some features that we still don't yet have. Once we acquire more members we are planning on adding singles and teams ladders for everyone so we can add another challenge besides the PS3 and 360 leaderboards. We have so many plans for Arashi.

Come learn more about the game too!

Arashi is also the place to get help and help others. Helping others get better at the game and develop better strategies is what we do at Arashi. We are currently working on a game guide that should be completely finished sometime around Christmas.
It will give players all the information about the game they might not already know, simple and advanced strategies, plus a complete story mode walkthrough.

Team Arashi

Although ArashiBoards is not a clan itself we do have a team of players who represent Arashi in clan wars. That team is called Team Arashi, it consists of myself Frost Ninja and several other players on both PS3 and 360.

We in Team Arashi are also the developers; discoverers i should say, of new techniques, and strategies for the game. We plan to enhance the US2 experience to its fullest capacity. These strategies and techniques will of course be open to members.

Help UNS2 Survive

Everyone at Arashi really wants this game to stay popular. Were trying to pull UNS2 from up under the dust of other games released around the same time such as Black Ops and AC: Brotherhood. So if you love this game as much as we do come be apart of the remedy.

Well that's about it so far. Arashi still needs some time to grow. Come and join to see how far we can take this, and who knows we might get UNS2 on gamebattles ;p

If you're interested in joining come check us out at arashiboards.forumotion.com

Around the Network

You guys still interested in the tourney? If yes PM me or just post in this thread.

i would like to join the tourney. I have been maining Asuma xD

NoCtiS_NoX said:

You guys still interested in the tourney? If yes PM me or just post in this thread.

sign me up....pS3 division

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

The tournament will only be on the PS3 platform unless sufficient numbers warrent a 360 one. If you want to join the tournament, just send Noctis a PM to verify that you want to be participating.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

Sign me up