By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 [Official Thread]

ahhh man im mad i gotta wait till tuesday lol.

Around the Network

IGN

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/112/1128423p1.html

8/10 :D

I want to buy this game but i dont know what version to buy. i would say the ps3 controller is better for fighting games but i had a blast on naruto rise of a ninja. Was PS3 lead platform? I know it won't be much of a difference either way but it might help me decide what version to get.

SpartenOmega117 said:

I want to buy this game but i dont know what version to buy. i would say the ps3 controller is better for fighting games but i had a blast on naruto rise of a ninja. Was PS3 lead platform? I know it won't be much of a difference either way but it might help me decide what version to get.

I'd advice getting a PS3 version since Vgchartz Tournament, will only be played with that platform. As there isn't a sufficient amount of 360 buyers for it to warrant a tourny.

Here's the video review for IGN

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Beat it and unlocked all the characters a little while ago, the game has improved in just about every way over the first, the only things I somewhat miss but really isn't a big deal is in single player you no longer have the entire village to run around in open world style, but it really wouldn't fit with how much traveling is in Shippuden, the other thing I miss is custom ninjutsu meaning you only have one per character, on the other hand taking most of those away plus a few other cheap things has made the game SO BALANCED it's really good.

If anyone wants to know more just ask me but bottom line is the game is a must buy

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Beat it and unlocked all the characters a little while ago, the game has improved in just about every way over the first, the only things I somewhat miss but really isn't a big deal is in single player you no longer have the entire village to run around in open world style, but it really wouldn't fit with how much traveling is in Shippuden, the other thing I miss is custom ninjutsu meaning you only have one per character, on the other hand taking most of those away plus a few other cheap things has made the game SO BALANCED it's really good.

If anyone wants to know more just ask me but bottom line is the game is a must buy

How long is the single player campaign? How is the online?

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

MaxwellGT2000 said:

The other problem I have is that some characters have been nerfed beyond unplayable such as Tenten and Shino. Apart from that it's a great game.

@Doobie_wop: The single player is around 15 hours give or take, the online is your basic ranked and unranked single or team matches (meaning you can use supports), be prepared for some really bad spammers.

11 Win 2 defeats baby!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Anyone want to face me right now?

Just got the game! currently installing...

@Kamal

just you wait, I'll be honing my skills in single-player for a bit and then I'll I take you on.

oh wow no tourney for the 360 version damn.