By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 [Official Thread]

NOOOO! Can I still join the tourney even if I didn't make it on tuesday? I planning on buying it next month.

Around the Network

Are you guys still intersted on the tourney? I'll be taking over because kamal will be busy.

Definitely sign me up if you do it

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

@Noctis

that's cool. I was wondering where kamal was... how about we wait until he's free again if you don't mind?

Packie said:

@Noctis

that's cool. I was wondering where kamal was... how about we wait until he's free again if you don't mind?

No problem. I'll just post in here later on to inform you guys.

Around the Network
Kamal said:
Suirad12 said:

So how is this tourney gonna work exactly?

21 Wins 6 or 7 Losses >.< (SPAMMERS!)

50 Wins 44 Losses

and yeah, the.. dunno.. first 30 losses go to spammers aswell. But if you see someone uses Deidara, just pick Itachi/Sasuke/Another one with Projectile

and just blow him from the Skies. :D (Or, if youre quick, you can also sidejump and throw Kunai's, it'll interrupt him. ;) )

and btw, there is a thread about this game.. good to know.. i bought it and sucked it so hard over the weekend that i got the Plat. Trophy on my fourth day after purchasing it. Great Game.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Exblackman said:

Definitely sign me up if you do it

Sure! Which system did you buy it for?

EDIT*

LOL Nevermind. Don't answer this one, I already know the answer. You got it for your PS3.

sign me up for the 360 division ill fight myself.

this is the first game i am buying when i get ps3 come black friday

radiantshadow92 said:

this is the first game i am buying when i get ps3 come black friday

Looking forward having  a match with you.