Kamal PS3 Tensai-Shonen
Torillian PS3  
Exblackman PS3  Exblackman
 Packie PS3  
 Marteds PS3  
 arcane-chaos PS3  
 Suirad12  PS3  
 Mad55

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

looks really good ill be getting the 360 version.

Cant wait to play the demo tomorrow.

I'll definitely be getting this (PS3).

Around the Network

This game is going to be awesome.  I will be getting the PS3 version as well.  I will send you my PSN ID through a PM.

All the cool kids are getting this for PS3 :D

So has anyone picked up the demo yet from the Japan Store? It's up now.

If anyone needs help making a Japanese account, just follow what this guy does:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Kfm0gCTX0

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

I would ask why they decided to make a sequal to that terrible game but I forgot that the powers that be are obligated to make a Naruto game every three months.

The fighting in Naruto: UNS was actually fun, it's just all the open world quest crap they layered on top ruined the game completely.  No, I don't want to 5,000 steps just so I can do the next story mission damnit.

twesterm said:

I would ask why they decided to make a sequal to that terrible game but I forgot that the powers that be are obligated to make a Naruto game every three months.

The fighting in Naruto: UNS was actually fun, it's just all the open world quest crap they layered on top ruined the game completely.  No, I don't want to 5,000 steps just so I can do the next story mission damnit.

1) Glad you liked it.

2) The story mode has been completely revamped, so we won't be seeing montonous mini-games. So in essence if you ever played Ultimate Ninja 4 or 5 the story will be in shades of that.

Damn won't be able to play the demo for a while, since I have day out to a university >.<

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."