By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft's Take On The Cost of Motion Gaming

<_<
>_>
>_<"

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

lol @ Balance Board

Well this is exactly Microsoft's take on it. They used what they thought was comparable, but who says you need navigation controllers for the Move, when you can use dualshock with them? For the consumers that will take advantage of that, take off $60, and the move is comparable with Microsoft's Kinect.

Now if Microsoft really wants to start comparing prices, let's compare prices and quality of the software lineup's on both consoles, and see where that gets us. I'd take Move's $40 Games over Microsoft's $50 any day.

Lol, I remember when Sony was doing charts like these

Don't forget, ps3 and wii also have to come with a ham sandwich. Just tack on another $100 for that

they forget one small detail.... what games do you want to play.

i'd rather get move and i'll probably get a wii in the future for some games like xenoblade and the last story. cause the ps3 and the wii have games.

Around the Network
rutea7 said:

they forget one small detail.... what games do you want to play.

i'd rather get move and i'll probably get a wii in the future for some games like xenoblade and the last story. cause the ps3 and the wii have games.

They are trying to get a piece in the casual market, I feel bad for the people who will get it at this point for that price tbh.

well interesting i guess

though should i feel toss in a ps3 controller and a 360 controler to each of those as well

i mean why are we only going to want to play 2 player with only a small selection of games.  with those 2 Wii controlers you can play all the games, meanwhile you are stuck only single player experience for majority of games on the 360 and ps3 in those charts.

microsoft went easy on the Wii, they didnt include the motion plus :P

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Oh god.  Don't pull a Sony, MS.  While the numbers are at least accurate they are also leaving out the fact that the entry consoles specs are not the same. These chart maneuvers are just silly...

Cougarman said:

microsoft went easy on the Wii, they didnt include the motion :P

Lol I assume you typed Motion PLUS and not just motion.  For some reason the new forums do not allow the use of the plus sign.