By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft's Take On The Cost of Motion Gaming

lol the chart is full of win

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

I laughed when I saw that MS added in the balance board for the Wii. How many games actually use it?

I also laughed when they added in (2) Navigation Controllers (HATE that stupid name) just so they could price it higher than Kinect, even though Sony already stated that MOVE games can be played with just the MOVE controllers themselves and do not require the Navigation Controller, not to mention DualShocks can be substituted.

They REALLY stretched on these charts.

Now how about a chart for those of us who already have the PSEye? For me to play 2 player MOVE it will cost me $100 since many old titles are getting patched, meanwhile I believe that buying Kinect games right off the bat is manditory since they say they can't patch it into older titles.

Plus I am mainly a solo gamer, so for me to begin playing MOVE titles it will only cost me $50.  

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Just for shits a giggles I would like to see SONY make a chart for the PS3/Wii/360 for 3-4 people motion gaming.

Kinect is only (2) players correct?

That would make for a good thread, lol.

*When will VGChartz fix this stupid plus sign problem? It still doesn't show when I type it.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Euphoria14 said:

Just for shits a giggles I would like to see SONY make a chart for the PS3/Wii/360 for 3 people motion gaming.

add the chair to the mix and BAM! :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

The charts indeed suck. So much spin. Fact of the matter is if I play games with my friends I require them to bring their own damn controllers.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Euphoria14 said:

Just for shits a giggles I would like to see SONY make a chart for the PS3/Wii/360 for 3 people motion gaming.

add the chair to the mix and BAM! :P

I am not a huge fan of Kinect, but I am pretty sure you'll be able to play games sitting down. Maybe not all of them, but I am still sure it is possible.

The 3 or more player thing though... that could come back and bite em in the ass.

Currently playing:

fuck motion controls and the casual turd they ruin gaming with.

But everyones already bought the Wii Balance Board, Isn't that kind of the problem?

Regardless there are NO games for it, and i bought one myself, i know, so no one actually cares about that anymore. The key will be accurate hand controls, and Kinect can't possibly match the WM or Move for this.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

They forgot to add 3DTV and glasses to the Sony chart.

And remove the Wii since it's old.

Saw this in the other thread, and it tickled me.