By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft's Take On The Cost of Motion Gaming

Cougarman said:

microsoft went easy on the Wii, they didnt include the motion :P

I thought they did in the first one. I see a picture of Resort in there, anyway.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
dahuman said:
rutea7 said:

they forget one small detail.... what games do you want to play.

i'd rather get move and i'll probably get a wii in the future for some games like xenoblade and the last story. cause the ps3 and the wii have games.

They are trying to get a piece in the casual market, I feel bad for the people who will get it at this point for that price tbh.

and the xbox360 gamers will only get it to browse through menus and command play and stop movies with their voice. i dont think a lot of hardcore games will support it. Dance Central does look good but i dont see myself playing it.

nightsurge said:

Oh god.  Don't pull a Sony, MS.  While the numbers are at least accurate they are also leaving out the fact that the entry consoles specs are not the same. These chart maneuvers are just silly...

the numbers are way off lol

Last time I checked you didn't need Move to enjoy motion games on the PS3 just the eyetoy...

nightsurge said:
Cougarman said:

microsoft went easy on the Wii, they didnt include the motion :P

Lol I assume you typed Motion PLUS and not just motion.  For some reason the new forums do not allow the use of the plus sign.

i did type the plus sign lol, how silly of me

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

the existing owner shouldn't really apply to nintnedo

i mean there is nothing NEW for nintendo, so if they are truly existing owners and would want 2 player they would have already boughten another controler to do that, or already have the wiifit.  those aren't new things, so why would existing owners be just finally getting them?

Sitting down trups all Kinect has to offer...and feedback lol

But gotta say MS is VERY good at PR spin and hence marketing

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

irstupid said:

well interesting i guess

though should i feel toss in a ps3 controller and a 360 controler to each of those as well

i mean why are we only going to want to play 2 player with only a small selection of games.  with those 2 Wii controlers you can play all the games, meanwhile you are stuck only single player experience for majority of games on the 360 and ps3 in those charts.

So true. Otherwise new 360 Kinect users they are limited to a small handful of games they can play. Meanwhile you can play every Wii game available with the motion controller.

And if the PS3 ever came out with a balance board you can be sure MS would throw that into the comparison too. lol

dahuman said:
nightsurge said:

Oh god.  Don't pull a Sony, MS.  While the numbers are at least accurate they are also leaving out the fact that the entry consoles specs are not the same. These chart maneuvers are just silly...

the numbers are way off lol

I meant the numbers they actually included are accurate obviously they left out a lot of options and whatnot.  Silly PR stunt.

kowenicki said:
rutea7 said:

they forget one small detail.... what games do you want to play.

i'd rather get move and i'll probably get a wii in the future for some games like xenoblade and the last story. cause the ps3 and the wii have games.

they all have games... grow up.

grow up yourself... wait, dont. that way you can enjoy the joys of skittles much better.

i shared my opinion if you dont like it skip it