By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How come Nintendo never warned us about this for the Wii?

This is pretty funny. >_>

*may be offensive to some?*

http://www.destructoid.com/warning-playing-the-wii-may-end-up-in-bestial-rape-57330.phtml

Playing the Wii may cause your dog to rape you.

<_<

Around the Network

Oh that settles it, I'm getting a Wii *naughty grin*

Wow, that's... ok, ya, that's weird.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Maybe no one at Nintendo owns a golden retriever?

I know you believe you understand what you think I said but I don't think you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

ROFL!!! That was the funniest thing I've seen in a while. I fell sorry for the kid though.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network

A Golden Retriever suddenly became the must have peripheral for girls on the Wii.

Haha, Goldens have a ridiculously insatiable drive. Mine is 10 and still very... enthusiastic.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
A Golden Retriever suddenly became the must have peripheral for girls on the Wii.

Wow, that is just...so wrong...and yet I can't stop laughing.

Soriku on camera?