By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I just realized that Nintendo will stay in first place for a long time

"I've never played the game but after watching the trailer and becoming even more confused I decided to watch an actual gameplay video.

It's Wii Sports Resort's Airsports but you fly as a flower instead of a plane. You've confused me even more now. How is flower art but Airsports isn't? One has a pretty field the other has a pretty island.

Just looks like Sony copying as usual."

Go play Flower and tell me.

Around the Network
Pyro as Bill said:
Qays said:

"You don't read a book or movie for competitive play."

Do I play Flower for competitive play?

I've never played the game but after watching the trailer and becoming even more confused I decided to watch an actual gameplay video.

It's Wii Sports Resort's Airsports but you fly as a flower instead of a plane. You've confused me even more now. How is flower art but Airsports isn't? One has a pretty field the other has a pretty island.

Just looks like Sony copying as usual.

Flower was released before Wii Sport Resort.

And why Sony? Flower is made by thatgamcompany.

"No they are not exclusives. But videogames are not consider to be art. They are just videogames.

Videogames are just there to entertain. They are in no way a form of art. And people don't see videogames as art."

Plenty of people see video games as art.

mhsillen said:
Boutros said:
mhsillen said:
Rpruett said:
mhsillen said:
Boutros said:
mhsillen said:
Qays said:

"The wii did go back to nintendos roots.  Games easy to pick up but with a degree of difficulty."

Wii Sports has a "degree of difficulty"? Wii Fit does? Wii Play? Because those are the Wii's killer apps, not games like Super Mario Galaxy or Twilight Princess.

Yes NSMB wii is harder than any FPS clone on the hd twins.  It has a degree of difficulty as does galaxy.

O.O

Super Mario Galaxy is the easiest Mario game I've played and NSMBWii is, overall, rather easy.

It's not like you've played all "FPS clone on the hd twins" anyways lol

it is a difficult game 

So is Kill Zone 2 (Especially so on harder difficulties).  And NSMB isn't nearly as hard as you are portraying. 

yes, that is what i'm sayin

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3330906

That explains it all.

well I did beat NSMB Wii so I am just being modest.

FPS are easier than NSMB i'v played KZ2 not that hard sorry

lol that's because you've played it on casual.

Anyway, since both are different genres, I don't see anything logic in comparing both.

Qays said:

Trying what? To convince Wii fans that there is such a thing as art and that it cannot be measured by its performance in the marketplace?

I've long since given up trying to do that. I'm just trying to understand if this is a mindset that you practice in your lives entire, or if you otherwise understand that there is a difference between good and bad art and simply chose to suspend this understanding when it comes to video games.

Oh please mister please don't give up on us.

We promise to try harder

Around the Network
Qays said:

"No they are not exclusives. But videogames are not consider to be art. They are just videogames.

Videogames are just there to entertain. They are in no way a form of art. And people don't see videogames as art."

Plenty of people see video games as art.

Thank you.... yes, just as plenty of people believe wii sports is a better game than others you like.

See, opinons... everyone has them, and they might be different than your's.... that doesnt mean they are wrong. It's just a different perspective.

Good day sir

"Thank you.... yes, just as plenty of people believe wii sports is a better game than others you like.

See, opinons... everyone has them, and they might be different than your's.... that doesnt mean they are wrong. It's just a different perspective.

Good day sir"

The fact that opinions are different from mine does not in itself make them incorrect. The fact that opinions are logically untenable makes them incorrect.

Boutros said:
Pyro as Bill said:
Qays said:

"You don't read a book or movie for competitive play."

Do I play Flower for competitive play?

I've never played the game but after watching the trailer and becoming even more confused I decided to watch an actual gameplay video.

Just looks like Sony copying as usual.

Flower was released before Wii Sport Resort.

And why Sony? Flower is made by thatgamcompany.

Niche game, looks like a Nintendo copy, I jumped to the wrong conclusion.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Go play it. It is a far more rewarding experience than playing airplane on the Wii, I assure you.

Qays said:

"Thank you.... yes, just as plenty of people believe wii sports is a better game than others you like.

Good day sir"

The fact that opinions are different from mine does not in itself make them incorrect. The fact that opinions are logically untenable makes them incorrect.

Hahahaha oh my.... ok. Keep living in that little world of yours. Hope you are happy there