By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Blue3 Hus Gballzack

kirby007 said:
DarkNight_DS said:
DMeisterJ said:
I don't know any of them but I've heard some things...

I think blue made many accounts after being banned and became a troll?

I don't know Hus

Apparently no one wants to speak on Gballzack and I have no idea who she/he is. But I searched him/her in the user database and she looked normal...

IDK if Soriku and her are the same, as I do not know her.

Gballzack wasn't as bad as most made her out to be... she was really into anime, I'd classify the stuff a certain tall skinny male posted with a couple consoles covering his goods worse then anything she posted. Dude that was so not right!

She was very uppity though, a lot like Leo-j on a bad day. (Leo-J has mellowed out quite a bit recently, which is kinda sad in a way but better for his character).

have you ever seen ALLLLLLLLL those pics?

Care to point me in the direction of them?  Send me a PM

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

Who thinks gballzack should be brought back?

mM

me then i dont have too go through the database too find those pics ^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

leo-j said:
Yea, never tik me off on a bad day.

LOL... I hope you weren't offended..  I find your stirring of the pot quite amusing sometimes.  So you're A-ok with me...

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

we should create a petition to unban her

lets cast the vote english parliament style
i've just spoken to ioi on msn btw and he says if there is 2:1 majority then she will be unbanned

So the question is: Should Gballzack be unbanned?

Post only 'I' to bring her back or...
post only 'neigh' to reject bringing her back

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Who thinks gballzack should be brought back?

I've no issue's with her being on the site... of course someone would have to AIM her to get her back.  I don't think the Mod's would like it very much if she was back here though.  We're probably all under ban watch right now just talking about these people ;) 

I always wonder when I've gone too far with some of the things I've said on here.  I'm always expecting to get banned for something silly.  At least at the moment I have an excuse with my sickness... so please take pity on me.  I have Pneumonia guys...  it's been pretty harsh :( 

I

l

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

dangaming said:
we should create a petition to unban her

lets cast the vote english parliament style
i've just spoken to ioi on msn btw and he says if there is 2:1 majority then she will be unbanned

So the question is: Should Gballzack be unbanned?

Post only 'I' to bring her back or...
post only 'neigh' to reject bringing her back

You just joined the site and are already communicating with IOI via MSN... I seriously doubt that...

GBallzack already is back.

Anybody who cannot see that Girl Gamer Elite is GB must be blind, lets count the similarities.

1. Both strongly Wii fans
2. Both have hentai/furry avatars
3. Both (at least claim to be) female
4. Both seem to enjoy posting erotic material

Anyway I don't have any real problem with her being back again as long as she doesnt go back to trolling again.