By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Blue3 Hus Gballzack

was the first with some imagination...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

rofls. i have no idea what is going on.

though i believe i said somewhere else that i knew Gball would be on this site still as other people, she seemed very intelligent but just really didn't like ckmlb (kind of like konnichiwa and fishy for that brief period of time, except gball was constantly against him)

I guess i haven't been around long enough to know of these pictures she posted though, i mean everyone keeps saying it isn't the one on her profile. (which must be right else that would be taken down.
Also she seems a little insane, i mean i am guessing ahkmed tepish is her also, yet she regularly seemed to reply to herself if they are both the same? odd girl.

Looks like dangaming is banned now. Personally, I wonder if he/she was an alias for gballzack. The avatar was kind of her style, and why else would the suggest it...?

The other thread for the voting petition was locked, does that mean people should vote here? or should we just drop it...

Might as well drop it. I banned dangaming because they admited they were an alias and I locked the thread because there was already this thread.

As for Gballzack. Posters are banned for their conduct, not their popularity. The fact that some people might want her back doesn't effect the fact that she continueously crossed the line of forum rules and earned a lifetime ban.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Might as well drop it. I banned dangaming because they admited they were an alias and I locked the thread because there was already this thread.

As for Gballzack. Posters are banned for their conduct, not their popularity. The fact that some people might want her back doesn't effect the fact that she continueously crossed the line of forum rules and earned a lifetime ban.

please just lock this

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

I want to see these pictures everyone is talking about! Anyone...?

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

what did she do exactly?

well assuming she is not someone on this site anyway (which she very probably is) then unless the mods actually state why she was banned in the first place, i would say it would be ok to have her back.

I mean from what i gather, she posted some pictures that were not suitable, but was the before her first ban or what?

WEWdeadeye said:
I want to see these pictures everyone is talking about! Anyone...?

Well I just checked at her profile since I was curious and these pics look awful!!!

Check it out dude: Here

It's a sad testement to young males who frequent the net that some bad scantily clad pics cement a troll poster with a legendary status. It's really sad that you guys are so hung up on her.
And I agree Sqrl. I'm locking this now.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.