By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Blue3 Hus Gballzack

I thought he was from australia.

mM
Around the Network
ChronotriggerJM said:

Hrmmm yeah we lost a few interesting people it seems :/ I almost want these people Un-banned to stir up some life around here :3 (man I LOVE flame topics :3 ), oh well though :D W29 shoulden't have left, there aren't enough 360 supporters on the site as is :/

On a side note I actually think Gball is kinda cute :P Maybe I'm strange >_>; It seemed like she was a decent writer anyway, her posts seem decently constructed.  

that would be so much fun

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

No, he wasn't really a supporter, he changed alot. He actually owned a PS3 from what I can gather, then took it back or a 360, after already owning a 360 and taking it back for a PS3.

@DM

Why do you know him so well?

mM

@ leo-j

His post history, it's all in the forums.

Around the Network

Gballzack should be unbanned just so I can see the epic battle that will rock VGchartz for ages: Gballzack vs. PS-She

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
Gballzack should be unbanned just so I can see the epic battle that will rock VGchartz for ages: Gballzack vs. PS-She

I agree :D, I'm just not sure if she'd come back to posting :/ I haven't really seen too many poster's with similar styles in writing, I know you can mask it for a while but it slips out eventually :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

We should tell them to Un BAN gballzack I want to see if she can change.. give her a chance ckmlb.

mM

and hus too?;)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

why is there a naked woman in this thread?