By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Blue3 Hus Gballzack

We should tell them to Un BAN gballzack I want to see if she can change.. give her a chance ckmlb.

mM
Around the Network

and hus too?;)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

why is there a naked woman in this thread?

DMeisterJ said:
I don't know any of them but I've heard some things...

I think blue made many accounts after being banned and became a troll?

I don't know Hus

Apparently no one wants to speak on Gballzack and I have no idea who she/he is. But I searched him/her in the user database and she looked normal...

IDK if Soriku and her are the same, as I do not know her.

Gballzack wasn't as bad as most made her out to be... she was really into anime, I'd classify the stuff a certain tall skinny male posted with a couple consoles covering his goods worse then anything she posted.  Dude that was so not right!

She was very uppity though, a lot like Leo-j on a bad day. (Leo-J has mellowed out quite a bit recently, which is kinda sad in a way but better for his character). 

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

can someone reply to my post with the picture so that it's on this page too plz

i would do it myself but have no idea how to do the box reply thing 

Around the Network
DarkNight_DS said:
DMeisterJ said:
I don't know any of them but I've heard some things...

I think blue made many accounts after being banned and became a troll?

I don't know Hus

Apparently no one wants to speak on Gballzack and I have no idea who she/he is. But I searched him/her in the user database and she looked normal...

IDK if Soriku and her are the same, as I do not know her.

Gballzack wasn't as bad as most made her out to be... she was really into anime, I'd classify the stuff a certain tall skinny male posted with a couple consoles covering his goods worse then anything she posted.  Dude that was so not right!

She was very uppity though, a lot like Leo-j on a bad day. (Leo-J has mellowed out quite a bit recently, which is kinda sad in a way but better for his character). 

have you ever seen ALLLLLLLLL those pics?

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Yea, never tik me off on a bad day.

mM
ClaudeLv250 said:
Gballzack should be unbanned just so I can see the epic battle that will rock VGchartz for ages: Gballzack vs. PS-She

...I don't think anyone would survive long enough to see a winner. The threads would spill into electronics stores, smashing all consoles in sight. GameFAQs would suffer permanent DoS attacks. The internetz may explode.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

From what I recall ckmlb was warned many times for trolling and was probably close to being banned himself. Then they decided to turn him into a mod. I do agree that this forum is much more interesting when they have a couple of people to stir up the pot. However you can cross the line. Maybe they could created a section of the forum that is like system wars. An all out war section that you have to enter at your own risk.

leo-j said:
Yea, never tik me off on a bad day.

you aint that bad;)