By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of duty 5 might come to wii(no comformation though)

comformation...the making of comfortable!

Anyway, we don't even know what COD5 is, so I don't care.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

and it better be in WOII

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Soriku said:
leo-j said:
cod3 sucked on the wii.

You haven't even played it.

OT: I don't care where it goes, CoD sucks. Period.

Dont need to just check reviews.

mM

To be fair, COD3 sucked on the 360 also. CoD series MUST be made by Infinity Ward. They know what makes the franchise work the best. Anything else and its just knock off. Would you play a final Fantasy game not made by Square Enix?

leo-j said:
Soriku said:
leo-j said:
cod3 sucked on the wii.

I have it, as well as the 2 console versions that came before it on the gamecube.  COD3 has it's moments on the Wii, it could have been a better game had the controls been fine tuned a bit more ala Metroid but all in all it was ok.  Probably on par with the other 2 COD's on the cube.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network
eugene said:
To be fair, COD3 sucked on the 360 also. CoD series MUST be made by Infinity Ward. They know what makes the franchise work the best. Anything else and its just knock off. Would you play a final Fantasy game not made by Square Enix?

Yes, if it was made by Level 5 or Atlus.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

leo-j said:
Soriku said:
leo-j said:
cod3 sucked on the wii.

if reviews is all that matters then i guess call of duty 4 is better then resistance

eugene said:

if it was made by level 5 then yes

They should make a CoD set in WWI.

Just think about it. The player spends hours sitting in a trench listening to the crushing percussion of artillery fire, but is eventually given the chance to "go over the top" and be ruthlessly cut down by machinegun fire.

A simulation masterpiece.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Am I the only one who enjoyed CoD 3, although that may be because my previous experience of CoD was Big Red One on the PS2. Anyway, no-one has said that Infinity Ward aren't working on it, and if they aren't they're probably doing the same thing as this time, as in CoD 6 will be Infinity ward developed, out in 2009