By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of duty 5 might come to wii(no comformation though)

Munkeh111 said:
Am I the only one who enjoyed CoD 3, although that may be because my previous experience of CoD was Big Red One on the PS2. Anyway, no-one has said that Infinity Ward aren't working on it, and if they aren't they're probably doing the same thing as this time, as in CoD 6 will be Infinity ward developed, out in 2009

i also liked COD3

Around the Network

The real problem with Cod Thrii (heh) is the graphics. They're good for a PS1 game, but just isn't representative of what the Wii can do. I thought the controls were fine.

Current systems owned: Wii, 360. I'll get a PS3 when hell freezes over!... or when the price drops to a reasonable level. Whichever comes first.

If they ever make it, it might as well be cartoony style like that Ghostbusters game... @__@

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

So soon, this must not be Infinity Ward creating the game because Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare just got released for the Xbox 360 and PS3.

Guess this will be just like how Call of Duty 2: Big Red One on the PS2 was....Crappy!!

Not exactly the franchise I'm looking forward to the most, but it would certainly make sense. Games on the Wii are the most profitable, and the controller puts the dual-analog approach to shame, so it's only a matter of time before a major franchise in the genre tries to make the leap.

It's not like anyone's given a reason for it not happening, other than "lol Wii" or "bu-bu-but it'll suck!" anyway.

Around the Network
Parokki said:
Not exactly the franchise I'm looking forward to the most, but it would certainly make sense. Games on the Wii are the most profitable, and the controller puts the dual-analog approach to shame, so it's only a matter of time before a major franchise in the genre tries to make the leap.

It's not like anyone's given a reason for it not happening, other than "lol Wii" or "bu-bu-but it'll suck!" anyway.

bu-bu-but it'll suck real hard though!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k Parokki :P

endurance said:
leo-j said:
Soriku said:
leo-j said:
cod3 sucked on the wii.

You haven't even played it.

OT: I don't care where it goes, CoD sucks. Period.

Dont need to just check reviews.

if reviews is all that matters then i guess call of duty 4 is better then resistance

It's a lot better. So what? CoD4 is better than most FPSs, including Halo in many peoples' opinions. In fact, it's not just me...

Title
Plat
Company
Reviews
Avg.
Vote
Avg
Score
1. Metroid Prime GC Nintendo 92 8.8 96.3%
2. The Orange Box X360 EA Games 47 9.1 96.2%
3. The Orange Box PC EA Games 29 9.6 96.1%
4. Half-Life 2 PC VU Games 93 8.9 95.5%
5. Halo: Combat Evolved XBOX Microsoft Game Studios 88 8.8 95.5%
6. BioShock X360 2K Games 85 9.2 95.3%
7. BioShock PC 2K Games 41 8.3 94.9%
8. GoldenEye 007 N64 Nintendo 21 9.2 94.7%
9. Perfect Dark N64 Nintendo 44 9.0 94.7%
10. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare X360 Activision 53 9.1 94.6%
11. Halo 2 XBOX Microsoft Game Studios 108 8.3 94.5%
12. Half-Life PC Sierra Entertainment 26 8.9 94.4%
13. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare PS3 Activision 35 7.9 93.8%
14. Gears of War X360 Microsoft Game Studios 107 8.7 93.8%
15. Unreal Tournament PC GT Interactive 22 8.8 93.6%
16. Quake PC id Software 8 8.2 93.6%
17. Halo 3 X360 Microsoft Game Studios 82 8.5 93.2%
18. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare PC Activision 28 8.5 93.2%
19. Team Fortress 2 PC Valve Software 9 8.5 92.9%
20. Unreal Tournament 2004 PC Atari 54 8.8 92.7

If you have a PS3, definitely play CoD4 before Resistance.  Insomniac gets to answer next year with Resistance 2, though. 

windbane, I have to inform you of something. Fanboys (specifically Leo-J) like to decide when their way of rating something as good works or not.

eugene said:
Its just gonna be a cheap cash in. The Cod experience is the graphics, ai, sound, gameplay, and their not gonna put the effort in the wii version.

So because they won't be able to put effort into one aspect of their experience they won't put effort in any of the aspects?

My what faith you have in the developers.