By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 VS PS3 Weekly Sales Tracker

XanderZane said:
gtcarro said:
ProdigyBam said:
chapset said:

man sony mest up big time this gen and Ms did very good, I wouldn't be surprise if they win next gen with a good priced kinect extra

If they dont win this gen, with 1 year headstart (1 1/2) better advertising, cheaper price, better online service (in the beginning) and better exclusives (in the first 2 years) then why should they win next gen?

and sony has more potential killer exclusives for next gen, because they have made many good new ips this gen unlike microsoft

I agree...

Microsoft won't win for one main reason. They can't win Japan. If they could compete in Japan, they would have a decent chance next gen. I just don't see them selling 6-8 million consoles in Japan. They might do better next-gen and sell 2-2.5 million XBox's, but Sony and Nintendo will sell over 6 million without any problems. Nintendo spanked everyone this generation. I'm hoping Microsoft releases a handheld system next year.

Sony won't win for one main reason. They can't win in U.S.A ... see what I did there?

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

But in last gen., PS2 did beat XBox badly in U.S., right? Everyone in the World knows Japanese hardly buys thing built by another country let alone game console that they basically create. And who can blame them, their product is good enough or better than others.

Updated!!

u will have to wait for TGS to see if 360 is or not Doomed in Japan.

iHuGi said:

You know I just thought, seen as 360's been doomed in Japan since it's releasse date, it's doing pretty damn well for a doomed console lol.

Around the Network
Seece said:
iHuGi said:

You know I just thought, seen as 360's been doomed in Japan since it's releasse date, it's doing pretty damn well for a doomed console lol.

"dooooooooooooooomed" quote gold and fog hat grey benders

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Go Wii!

P.S. I wonder why the Xbox 360 is treating us like this. Shouldn't it be doing poorly?

P.P.S. Does anyone know when the Arcade S releases in PAL?

Tease.

Squilliam said:

Go Wii!

P.S. I wonder why the Xbox 360 is treating us like this. Shouldn't it be doing poorly?

P.P.S. Does anyone know when the Arcade S releases in PAL?

20th!

Updated!!!!

man Seece good job, that must have taken a hell of alot of work, really impressive thread