Forums - Microsoft Discussion - IGN: Ninety-Nine Nights 2 Review

^ extreeeeeeeeeeeemee

Around the Network
Lafiel said:

^ extreeeeeeeeeeeemee

wooooooooow, I luv u guiz

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

And another promising title down the drain.....seriously I don't understand how developers can screw up this bad!

M.U.G.E.N said:

OUCH! one after another, ms really needs to pick up on their exclusives it seems

Joystiq

A brutal combination of brain-numbing monotony and maddening aggravation. Unless you're in dire need of a Dynasty Warriors-esque fix, Ninety-Nine Nights 2 is not for you.

40/100

1UP

Decidedly average and forgettable. While you can extract some fun from taking down large swaths of enemies with a friend, the repetitive combat can't sustain the 20-plus hour campaign.

50/100

Don't know what Gamespot gave this game still, but two of my most valued review sites giving this game such low marks can't be a good sign..how long has this been in development doesn anyone know?

ps: I forgot almost! isn't this One Mirrionnnnnn trooooooops!?

Yeah, because Ninety Nine Nights has always been a huge Microsoft franchise. Try harder.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

You'll be sucked.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Lafiel said:

^ extreeeeeeeeeeeemee

wooooooooow, I luv u guiz

Very Very Excitin

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

@ yo_john117

probably a combination of deadlines, publishers telling them to include "feature x/y/z, because it will make the people buy it" and devs not willing to leave their comfort zone

M.U.G.E.N said:

I don't think it's safe for that guy to be driving...

themanwithnoname said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

OUCH! one after another, ms really needs to pick up on their exclusives it seems

Joystiq

A brutal combination of brain-numbing monotony and maddening aggravation. Unless you're in dire need of a Dynasty Warriors-esque fix, Ninety-Nine Nights 2 is not for you.

40/100

1UP

Decidedly average and forgettable. While you can extract some fun from taking down large swaths of enemies with a friend, the repetitive combat can't sustain the 20-plus hour campaign.

50/100

Don't know what Gamespot gave this game still, but two of my most valued review sites giving this game such low marks can't be a good sign..how long has this been in development doesn anyone know?

ps: I forgot almost! isn't this One Mirrionnnnnn trooooooops!?

Yeah, because Ninety Nine Nights has always been a huge Microsoft franchise. Try harder.

Try? :S for what? 99II and crackdown2 are both two of the main exclusives MS had for the year....fact of the matter is both were MS exclusive and both got horrible critical reception (sniper Ghost warrior apparently just got horrible reception as well but THAT is not a follow up to a fan fave and no one really expected it to suck any less)...not trying here, no need to...sounds like someone is a bit touchy and hurt over the scores here, not my problem, try a bit harder next time tho on that defense job ya doing k? ;) kiu it's fun to read

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

well, this game has very bad reviews

worse than  crackdown 2,     

50 metacritic  lol

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/n32ninetyninenights?q=Ninety-Nine Nights