By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story trailer FINALLY HERE!

Soriku said:
theARTIST0017 said:
Soriku said:

The combat looks interesting and different. Usually I don't like these type of graphics but it works in this game. Animation is weird in cities. Other than that, looks nice. Hoping there aren't many moments like the humming one in the trailer, those are always cringe worthy in RPGs...

Edit: Btw, destructible environments?

I liked the trailer. Did the humming bother you?

Edit: The battle music at the beginning of the trailer: legendary. Looks very good. Can't wait for more.

Yeah, I don't like humming or singing or whatever in these games. I'd prefer girls to act more...normal. Although that one chick with the orange, wavy hair looks cool.

Also, yeah, Xenoblade has me more hyped at the moment :P I hope we see/hear more stuff about the story and the exploration in this game. I like how the party in this game don't seem like just some people out to save the world or something...they seem different.

Yeah I agree about the girls. The only reason I would say I'm more excited for Xenoblade is its being made by Monolith and they are amazing when it comes to music. Well at least in the Baten Kaitos games. But yeah I don't know a lot about this game either so thats another reason why. 

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Around the Network

I think the humming at the end has to do with the story. There looks to be a love relationship between the two people. Knowing Sakaguchi's games, it seems to have a love story while being story heavy at the same time.

I think the character models looks wayyyyyy better than the ones Xenoblade offers. It's more detailed. Also, the graphics are top-knotch for a Wii game. I wanted the battle system to be more traditional but i can deal with real-time. It looks to be very original from what we see from JRPGS these days. I also love the open towns and NPC bumping.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Exblackman said:

I liked the trailer but does  anyone getting a vibe of action/ stealth rpg mish mash from the combat system so far....

yeah the combat looks pretty good so far

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Lookin great! :)

LOVEoo said:

Thank GOD combat is real-time and not shitty turn-based. Looks great besides a few funky animations.

thats funny because your avatar is pokemon :D

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Around the Network

Why do i live in Europe.. :(

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Looks really nice.  As many before have stated, I hope this and Xenoblade actually make it out of Japan. 

WAt your heart out FFXIII, as The Last Story has TOWNS!

It has this dark-ish look I really like in my JRPGs. Do want.

theARTIST0017 said:
LOVEoo said:

Thank GOD combat is real-time and not shitty turn-based. Looks great besides a few funky animations.

thats funny because your avatar is pokemon :D

Real time pokemon would not work by any stretch of the imagination! It just works. I don't wanan command huge 3D character models in a beautiful looking games by menus. I want to control them.