By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story trailer FINALLY HERE!

uh............i don't...... something about this just seems off but i don't know what it is...

its not exactly how i expected it, first i thought its turn based second i thought its colorful, like okami kind of colorful

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

Looks awesome!

Hope we can play as characters other than Elza though

Soriku said:

The combat looks interesting and different. Usually I don't like these type of graphics but it works in this game. Animation is weird in cities. Other than that, looks nice. Hoping there aren't many moments like the humming one in the trailer, those are always cringe worthy in RPGs...

Edit: Btw, destructible environments?

I liked the trailer. Did the humming bother you?

Edit: The battle music at the beginning of the trailer: legendary. Looks very good. Can't wait for more.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

It looks good. Though I'm much more excited for Xenoblade. Xenoblade the fighting is fun (atleast at the 30 minute burst I played in japan.) (I was there for the past 1.5 months. And obviously I did not play any of last story because it was not realeased. but that

but the trailer looks good.

you know? i think its good to have Sakaguchi seperated from SE ,his Lost Odyssey vibe shows here,the buildings, clothing ...ect , oh yeah and the focus on hair (that girl in the end looks like she had too much hair gel)

when Sakaguchi was with SE , Nomura was the one who did the character models, so he didn't have the chance to shine, and Nomura's style is quite unispiring to be honest atleast to me, lots of zippers is not something i call artistic, i hope Amano gets away from Nomura's ass as well, cause Amano's Style >>>>>> All

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

wow it even looks better than xenoblade cant wait.

I'm excited for this but as of now Xenoblade with its enormous world map, the trophies, the possibility of building a city and a lot of secondary quests is better. Still, this looks very good, especially for a Wii game, and the combat mode looks different and fun. A bit more color and an interesting story is what I ask for!

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Thank GOD combat is real-time and not shitty turn-based. Looks great besides a few funky animations.

I liked the trailer but does  anyone getting a vibe of action/ stealth rpg mish mash from the combat system so far....

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

I rather enjoyed that.  Pretty epic.  Hope this and Xenoblade come to the states.