By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - People who are planning on buying the 3DS

People who are planning on buying the 3DS

Buying a 3DS and own a DS 139 59.91%

Buying a 3DS and own a PSP (not a DS) 16 6.90%

Buying a 3DS and own both handhelds 50 21.55%

Buying a 3DS and own no handhelds 27 11.64%

Total:232

I'm also in the both and getting category. I've been spending a lot more time lately on portable gaming, so I need to keep that backlog growing too! :P

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Around the Network

getting a 3DS and I already own a DS, DS Lite and DSi

I won a DS and will be getting a 3DS, hopefully at launch.

have a ds lite but probably won't get a 3DS.

I own a DS and will certainly get the 3DS

Around the Network

I own a DS Lite and am very excited for the release of the 3DS.

I only own a DS but I have played the PSP alot (borrowing from friends).  The 3DS line-up looks wicked if it all materializes. 

Own DS (my favorite handheld), and PSP. Plan on getting 3DS on launch. 

radishhead said:

I was interested in the type of people that were planning on buying the Nintendo 3DS either immediately when it's released, or a bit later on. I want to find out if the new console will appeal to people who don't currently own DSes, or whether the overwhelming majority of 3DS users will be DS users looking for an upgrade.

I felt that Nintendo may have tapped a little into the PSP market, and I wanted to see if this was the case at all. By knowing this information, we can make a more accurate estimate on how many units the 3DS will sell.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my poll :)

Nothing about this poll will lead to any useful conclusions. You're on an enthusiast games website, it's very very unrepresentative.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Miss the chance of playing the greatest game ever created in 3D? do not think so

Day one for sure.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints