By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Could somebody explain me the numbers on Arc Rise Fantasia? That gamewas delayed until July 20th??

Around the Network

Microsoft is letting everyone know they aren't done yet!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

EncodedNybble said:

Interesting!  These are the 360 numbers I expected first week.  Hrm, I wonder what happened?  Just slow word of mouth and advertising or did more territories get added (I am not up to speed on when the 360S is getting released in the different territories).

I guess monster hunter gave it about 15k extra, still doesn't explain increased sales in Americas though.  Oh well, good job 360.

The 360 slims were (and still are) in extremely short supply and have high demands.

I'm calling full triumph for the Xbox 360 this holiday season. They will release Kinect, will drop the 360S down to $199 $299 with Kinect. PS3 is done for. Wii will continue success but will have a tougher round against MS.

alfredofroylan said:

Could somebody explain me the numbers on Arc Rise Fantasia? That gamewas delayed until July 20th??

Easy. They are made up.

Around the Network

If they can also mange to get out an 360s Arcade out in time for Black Friday that should be another boost.

-TheRealMafoo

Arc Rise Fantasia - 22,952      ???????????

The game will release on July 20.

Those are great sales for the 360.

Congrats for the xbox360 new redesigned model. Well played from MS and i believe it will do good.

But why that makes the PS3 doomed again. There are comments above like "ps3 is done for"...lol why? Actually the PS3 numbers are pretty solid for a "dead" period.

PS. Stop calling the new x360 slim as "slim" is a term that reffers to the ps3 and its getting confusing.

I could suggest x360 short :)

Cthulhu said:

Congrats for the xbox360 new redesigned model. Well played from MS and i believe it will do good.

But why that makes the PS3 doomed again. There are comments above like "ps3 is done for"...lol why? Actually the PS3 numbers are pretty solid for a "dead" period.

PS. Stop calling the new x360 slim as "slim" is a term that reffers to the ps3 and its getting confusing.

I could suggest x360 short :)

I wasn't aware Sony owned the console rights to the word slim...

-TheRealMafoo