By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - What's your guys 1st week and lifetime (Japan) predicton for Lost Odyssey?

/crys himself to sleep

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

Man, I guessed 80k figuring that'll be a bit on the low end, and it didn't even hit that.

Probably 100,000. I think LO will do alot better in America and Europe though (compared to BD that is).

Jeeze I was way off. Crow for me.

Crow for most of us.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Even my low estimates were too high, but what's worse for MS is that the system boost was small.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Wow, Microsoft should give up on Japan probably half of the Japanese 360 owners are US citizens.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Didnt this game release on Dec 06? Doesnt the Japanese chart cover sales through Dec 09? (so 57K in 3 days only?)

Just wondering...

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

I could be right Lost. I never thought it would do this bad.

I'll take the case!!!

@ friedtofu ) yea , you are right there ,but the japanese market especially for 360 games is heavily front loaded .. we've seen ,that 1/2 -> 2/3 of the lifetime sales are within the first week (and that first week always is just 3 days)