By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

-When I was 16 I lost 33lb (15 kg) in a month (I was  154lb before I started losing weight).

-I plan on doing a PhD in Classics next year, although I find most Classics stuff boring.

Around the Network
naruball said:

-When I was 16 I lost 33lb (15 kg) in a month (I was  154lb before I started losing weight).

-I plan on doing a PhD in Classics next year, although I find most Classics stuff boring.

Almost the same here

lost about 12 kg in a month when i was 15.

Although I weighed 93 kg (205 lbs) before that happened, so that wasn't so hard. Didn't even work out for that. Simply by eating less and some fruits here and there.

now 4 years later and still 80 kg :)

@naruball and barozi

Really?! HOW?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

NiKKoM said:
lolita said:

Please guys no dissing each other. I want to keep the thread nice and clean thanks!

Damn... there goes my story about the day after one of my female students was graduated and me... she was technically an ex-student of mine.... >_>

Was it the one who was in Playboy?

Former something....

Almost every morning, at around 2:00 am, I wake up and paint. I'm not sure why, I just find it's the best time to do art XD. 

^_^ I've recently started experimenting with water colours. 

Around the Network

Hmmm... I met my first love on the internet. Even tho she was 3 years older than me, we talked for 2 years, nearly every day of the week, before our first date. Lame I know, but it's probably the only thing I can tell about myself.

darthdevidem01 said:

@naruball and barozi

Really?! HOW?

Yes, I want to know too. My target is 58 Kg.

I am an introvert.

O-D-C said:

I cant whistle or snap my fingers

But what about the music group that you and I were going to put together!?!?  We named the band, "Whistle Snap"!!

im actually 18 F and an underwear model underneath this big daddy suit.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur